• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bloking Banuta

Hello!

Please, don't use @Shirotriplex because I am not gamemaster so I can not help you within.

Also if they are blocking LONGER than 15 minutes, they can be punished. Remember! everyone who is blocking, please contact me ingame (Shiro Tester) or (Lovely Strawberry) = ShadowCores or LunarForce: (Shiro Tester) or (Szyszunia).
Why not [email protected] ? Because I can speak with gms and you don't need to wait for their answer for your email.

Also as I said - you should report them to: [email protected] if I am offline.

King Regards,
Shiro.
OOooookey thanks again bro :)

^^ we are not exiving u shleder u are noob anyway we are focus on camuh edzio and low

^^ we are not exiving u shleder u are noob anyway we are focus on camuh edzio and low

HAHAHA... rly this kid running everywhere in dodge fighting on wm with 287 ek and exping MANUALLY at OTS with 400 rp is calling me a noob? don't make yourself more stupid than you are xD

Hello!

Please, don't use @Shirotriplex because I am not gamemaster so I can not help you within.

Also if they are blocking LONGER than 15 minutes, they can be punished. Remember! everyone who is blocking, please contact me ingame (Shiro Tester) or (Lovely Strawberry) = ShadowCores or LunarForce: (Shiro Tester) or (Szyszunia).
Why not [email protected] ? Because I can speak with gms and you don't need to wait for their answer for your email.

Also as I said - you should report them to: [email protected] if I am offline.

King Regards,
Shiro.

Veziw on each war mode is blocking exp places for longer time than 15minutes, but no problem we are killing him ;)

Back