• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Boss monsters

Rebel

Mapper
Reaction score
Lock i would like to propose a way to kill boss monsters without going to inq or going to the svargrond custom arena.

you could have a voting system that allows people to say yes to a boss like latrivan and no to a boss like usherieal or w.e . Whichever has the msot votes that whats bosses should be spawned in like venore or soemthing. Or have a somebig place with doors to get into bosses but dont make it free either make some kind of lvl req, money, or vip i think you should take this into consideration.

Statik.

I have yet to see you come up with any good ideas, come back later with the mouth.

Anyway, work the idea out a little bit better, like try to help out with a script to do so =p To make Voting Possible for a boss to spawn or w/e iunno.

Work on this idea bro ^.^ Would be nice to avoid Inq so much

seriously get a life you say "i dont give a shit about this ot?" yet you sit here posting on its fourms allday, fuck ur sad.

Well cant say i dont givea shit bout it.
kinda fucked up to c a gud ot go down the drain due to stupid ass ideas tho.