• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Bounty Hunters

Give It To Me

Banned User
Reaction score
i'm paying 500k for each kill on "Accuracy" , when i see your name on his deathlits , you will be getting 500k by parcel to Yalahar (you can kill him countless times).

haha, this is not scamm becouse this happen same to me on my powerfull ek.. like 30 player chased me for fucking 1kk :(

haha, this is not scamm becouse this happen same to me on my powerfull ek.. like 30 player chased me for fucking 1kk :(

bounty hunters know that i'm not scamming when i want some1 dead ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Adding Fruti Tanker to list , 500k each kill.

Oct 07 2012, 00:56:29 Killed at Level 200 by Knaesigt BrorMost damage
and by Rotatez. Check when warmode was over

Yes, i got killed and what? only cuz i took pz, and had big lags, anyway Rotatez was taken down today :D

I'll Pay 1kk to the first person that doesnt gives a shit about this post (every 1 i think right now i will make myself poor) and the first one that get a frag on Razing like Np ("Give it to me") < Btw he is a noob AHAH! he will not pay your bountys he is just a noob talking shit and he is Jealous because Accuracy is more PRO than him haha!! btw Ill hunt all the "GUILD TACATA" in the name of "LEGENDS OF WAR" so stop fucking Accuracy because you ARE A NOBODY INGAME! and you are jealous because Accuracy is someone ingame and he is 220 in less than 1 month something that you will never do in you life...
YOU R NOBODY INGAME AND IN REAL LIFE...
YOU R FUCKED UP ;)

Back