• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Broken Ass Bless

SalRants

Banned User
Reaction score
So today i logged in to go to war and i logged in right smack in the center of LIBERTY BAY TEMPLE. What did i do first? Well i have 19cc in my bp so ofc, i would always check i had bless. AND I DID. Both with NPC and ANKH.. So what made me lose my BP? Huh?

And to add to the confusion ive noticed sometimes that u die by players and lose ur all blessing.

Also make it that when u try to buy TWIST OF FATE and you dont have All blessing make the npc's say that u need it.

Send my items back to: Jitters
Lost Items= Softs, 2 Squeezing Girlpowers, 3 bps ssa's

They wont give it back, your fault if you're dying without bless, now make fun of yourself instead of Veziv, because you just did as he uses to.

12688.png

They wont give it back, your fault if you're dying without bless, now make fun of yourself instead of Veziv, because you just did as he uses to.

When did i make fun of him? lol.. Anyways i said i clearly checked and i did, but ur opinion is retarded and its normal to come from u

When did i make fun of him? lol.. Anyways i said i clearly checked and i did, but ur opinion is retarded and its normal to come from u
Obviously you didnt check it good enough, since you didn't had bless, dont try to find a bug in a blesssystem that is working for EVERYONE else on the server, "except" for some retarded shitfaces that are crying over their items because they want free shit.

The twist of fate bless just work's if you die JUST FOR PLAYERS, if you died to a creature and a player, yah twist fate won't work.

So please stop to cry ;/, cuz it's free.

To you tards. I clearly had an ANKH and i checked that i had FULL BLESS. Including using the NPC to Check..

The other part is a suggestion, cause i personally know that if u get attacked by a creature and then die by players it sometimes loses your ALL blessing. So what i said is that make it that if you buy twist of fate and you dont have ALL bless, make it that the NPC says that you dont got ALL BLESSING.

Did i say i want free shit? No. Infact i already bought everything back cause cash on this ot is zero.

I obviously know how Twist of fate works.

If anyone is a retarded shitface its you your too arrogant to comprehend what im saying. State your opinion, but its still retarded.

dedek by players, twist of fate
dedek by monsters, all.
easy.

its not free cause i had payed for it.
Yeyeye, they wont give anything back and if you wouldn't be stupid you would have understand it. And if you already bought it back and money is nothing on this OT as you said, why even bother to make a thread? You had a lack of attention that day?

Yeyeye, they wont give anything back and if you wouldn't be stupid you would have understand it. And if you already bought it back and money is nothing on this OT as you said, why even bother to make a thread? You had a lack of attention that day?

Cmon Rasmus, this Sal is a noob yea, but Thats a fact. I had full bless+twist when i just went to war in Lunarforce for example, Than i died once (if i good rememb i bought bless) but if not, when i died 2. time why i lost my bp? . idk how possible cause i had to lose full bless and then the bp. And yea... Its cheat sometime. But cba xD

Do you even read the title of a thread?READ IT PLX.

Do you even read the title of a thread?READ IT PLX.
I did, and as I said, if it really were an bug, then you are one of the 0.000001% that actually fall for this, because I've only seen you and David and some level 8 brasilians trying to get back their items with this as an excuse, no hard feelings, no need to get upset.

I did, and as I said, if it really were an bug, then you are one of the 0.000001% that actually fall for this, because I've only seen you and David and some level 8 brasilians trying to get back their items with this as an excuse, no hard feelings, no need to get upset.

Once again ur opinions are still retarded. Do you not have faith in anything? Do you think the world is a lie aswell? lool

Back