• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

Hani

;
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Reaction score
To prevent a bunch of bug report threads, please report all bugs you encounter in this thread.

Please post all the information you have regarding the bug, such as screenshots for map bugs etc, or it would be very hard for us to know exactly where and what the bug is.

Are there any rewards for reporting bugs that you successfully solve? This might motivate players to report bugs they normally wouldn't :)

i got this for reporting some bugs
15:30 You see the famous golden bug.
It weighs 12.50 oz.
It's given to skilled discoverers of extra nasty bugs and to great scholars writing useful reports.

even tho you should report bugs to make the server better, not for any possible reward

* the npc 'Lynda' doesnt respond to any of the keywords to marry

Last edited:
i got this for reporting some bugs
15:30 You see the famous golden bug.
It weighs 12.50 oz.
It's given to skilled discoverers of extra nasty bugs and to great scholars writing useful reports.

even tho you should report bugs to make the server better, not for any possible reward

* the npc 'Lynda' doesnt respond to any of the keywords to marry

I'm still going to report bugs if I see any, but other players might do it because of a small reward. Perhaps they could create something at the website that would show how much of help the player have been to them?

However, Mistrock(south part) needs some fixing - it doesn't really look like real tibia's and it's like 60% of the cyclops who are missing :(

•Red Piece of Cloth : Dropped by: Hero, Fury, Barbarian Bloodwalker, Infernalist, Zugurosh, Undead Jester, Raging Mage, Mad Mage. (<- said at wikia) , but as I know Zugurosh and Infernalist don't loot it yet , would be good if someone could add them.

•Brimstone Bug Cave in Razzachai : On the South-East there is missing a few tiles of the spawn / a full corner and there are a few missing mountain tiles.

•Zugurosh loot (I think) : When it is like in Icechaw there are a few Items missing in the loot like by other bosses , would be good if someone could check this.

•Serpent Spawn loot : They loot a Dragon Scale Mail and Boots of Haste , I think they shouldn't do that .. But instead of that they should loot a Spellbook of Mind Control , a Noble Axe and a Swamplair Armor. (I never looted a spellbook or armor so it is worth to look)

•Creature Products : I think there are many Creatures that Creature Products are missing I'll try out some in the next time and will post which are missing. (List : Serpent Spawn , Medusas ..)

•Eternal Guardian : This is just a thought but I think the loot have been increased in one of the last updates of CipSoft , so I don't think you changed it yet. (never saw them in ShadowCores before so don't know really)

•Ghastly Dragon : I said this already to Mark , but as I heard of him he have to do , so I report this here .. Ghastly Dragons loot now Terra Legs and Terra Boots (Dark Armor and Plate Legs aren't needed :D)

•Sacred Tree Amulet : Looted by Medusa with only 1 charge and couldn't get sold to Rashid for 3k each .. (I think same with Terra Amulet , but it is sellable to Rashid)

•High Class Lizards (Lizard -Legionnaire / -High Guard / -Dragonpriest) : Should be "skinable".

•Might Rings : Looted by Demon with only 1 Charge.

•Things of Corruption : Still not sellable to Malunga.

More I don't know atm , more will added or so as soon as I know more :DD.

theres a bug in utito tempo san, you can still use healing spells with it

Last edited:
•Zugurosh loot (I think) : When it is like in Icechaw there are a few Items missing in the loot like by other bosses , would be good if someone could check this.

Almost evry inq boss need to be done ...

Plaguesmith is dropping mino leather, dragon leather and giant spider silk o.o

It has been fixed on the test server (where new spells are being worked on). As soon as I copy over the new files that will be fixed (hoping to do that before next server save).

Plaguesmith seals spawn rate at poi is rediculous, way to slow. We cleaned hellhound + dt 3 times and still not close to full spawn at plaguesmith seal, even tho it was full spawn at hellhound and dt between the rounds.

And the sio exhaust is to slow aswell. The sio exhaust should be like an exura.

In Green Djinn Fortress vendor Yaman sell all goods with 0 charges, also sell numbers. See pic.

In Green Djinn Fortress vendor Yaman sell all goods with 0 charges, also sell numbers. See pic.

Looks like the charges have ended up where the name should be, will be fixed soon.

Demon oak quest

1. You can leave the infested area whenever you want to refill your mana and then enter again.
2. You can shoot from the outside of the infested area.

I'm pretty sure it's not supposed to be like that. You can just spawn the monsters and let your friends kill it from the outside...

No It's not. You should not be able to shoot from outside nor throw stuff in.
About leaving and going in again ive no idea.

Back