• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

Ornamented Brooch droped by Fleshcrawler (Ancient Sacabs Boss) i don't know if he drop the brooch on Shadowcores but i've been killing him like a 5 times and I didn't loot brooch. Or I got a pretty bad luck.

Ornamented Brooch droped by Fleshcrawler (Ancient Sacabs Boss) i don't know if he drop the brooch on Shadowcores but i've been killing him like a 5 times and I didn't loot brooch. Or I got a pretty bad luck.

you are really unlucky lol

Already said staff don't pretend to add roshamuul and fury dungeon..

pretend?? learn to know when you are suppsed to use that word, retard

secondly what are u smoking?? u play here or what fury gate already excists dumb fuck

pretend?? learn to know when you are suppsed to use that word, retard

secondly what are u smoking?? u play here or what fury gate already excists dumb fuck

First, retardad is you, learn how to read: "The staff don't go put roshamuul" and stop to flood here...

@Mark

hello , i have sent 2 sms (14 coins) for a friend's account and he didnt get the coins and i didnt receive an answer from zaypay when i send the messages . please i need those coins and i dont want to keep my hands empty. I am Ferna on shadowcores.

When i die with 131 mlvl with all blessings i lose ~30% of my mlvl! ;o

Claw of 'the noxius spawn' can't refill this

Since last update it's impossible to have a big LOOT-BP or HOUSE STUFF BP. I had a big loot-bp + house stuff bp. After the update i could only get things out of the backpack, and couldn't put something back in cuz it was "full" (even when there are slots left). So i tried to remove some items to get the use of the backpack back. But after removing >200 items, it still doesn't allow me to put stuff in the BP.
Can this be turned back as it was? I need my Housebackpack full with items to decorate the house differently every time I like.

Ty

Since last update Griffinclaw Flower didn't appeared even once.
It should be repaired ASAP.

Hi,
I cant open this fking windows, but i can throw items across windows.
This is house in Venore "Loot Lane 1"
Window marked "" is open, but idk how someone did.

2vs17xi.jpg
15qtfl5.jpg

@Hani @Mark

Last edited:
Next bug with my house. (Venore "Loot Lane 1")

Bug is with this sqms :
2m6251w.jpg

I can stand here:
14c8ubn.jpg
2dquc9h.jpg

but i cant throw magic wall rune, wild growth runes, fire bomb runes and other similar runes:
1tn0i8.jpg

This sqms does not support area spells such as: ue, waves and other:
1zg7y1t.jpg

@Hani @Mark

Back