• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

idk if this is a bug.. but looks like its a bug :O
3172f0400d45566e5e4549ba968e8e70.png

Tiquandas revenge is spawning everyday at the same spot at lunarforce...I already have like 4~5 mandrakes...me and my brother check boss everyday....is this a bug???

Tiquandas revenge is spawning everyday at the same spot at lunarforce...I already have like 4~5 mandrakes...me and my brother check boss everyday....is this a bug???

Not a bug.

alright, I was afraid to get punished if I got like a backpack full of mandrakes hehe

Earmuffs should give protection 2% ice, but they dont give.

17:39 You see a pair of earmuffs.
It weighs 5.00 oz.
They feel nice and warm on your ears.

I cant buy blessings ??
when im in one blessing npc and i say hi > blessing >> (''spiritual shielding'' NPC norf) i dont get a reaction back ????
no one of blessing NPC dont react i cant understand is this a bug ?

I cant buy blessings ??
when im in one blessing npc and i say hi > blessing >> (''spiritual shielding'' NPC norf) i dont get a reaction back ????
no one of blessing NPC dont react i cant understand is this a bug ?

Buy blesses at temple by saying "Hi,All,Yes and Twist of fate yes"

Mark could You Fix Ferumbras Tower , Serpent Spawn , Hydras , Lich Respawn Very Slow I killed 2x Full Respawn Tower and dont Appear Monsters..

Y8qirlT.png

help please, i did all missions needed to enter the hellfire fighter tp in inki... i killed the Ungreez and all the stuff but i still can't enter the tp....

Here's a proof:
13:03 Henricus: Your current mission is to destroy the shadow nexus in the Demon Forge. Are you done with that mission?

the npc tell me that i have to destroy the shadow nexus (last inki room) but i can't actually ENTER Inquisition quest....

Badariel is my character name though...
thanks

help please, i did all missions needed to enter the hellfire fighter tp in inki... i killed the Ungreez and all the stuff but i still can't enter the tp....

Here's a proof:
13:03 Henricus: Your current mission is to destroy the shadow nexus in the Demon Forge. Are you done with that mission?

the npc tell me that i have to destroy the shadow nexus (last inki room) but i can't actually ENTER Inquisition quest....

Badariel is my character name though...
thanks
You need 1 Throne Pits of Inferno . Have it ??

Slimes AI is definitely bugged. They spawned too many decoys compared to real Tibia.

Back