• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

Has a bug in mounts!
an example is the panther.
In global when using a leather whip, there are 4 options:
1. Oh no! the whip were torn. (BROKE)
2. The midnight panther is growling at you. (PANTHER growling, NOT RUN)
3. The midnight panther ran away. (PANTHER RUN)
4. You tamed the wild panther. (Tamed)

In shadowcores 2 and 3 are the same options.

The same thing happens with the undead cavebear and crustacea gigantica.

Follows the screenshots of my friend:

BUMP had panther today and same bug

I just login on my market char and my all offeers disappear + i didn't get my $$.

PLSSSSSSSS

@Mark

Hello, I've got problem i bought a house by bidding on website and what happend it is located in sorcerers lab, and only sorc can go into it but am knight and can't even enter the house, can you help me with even transfering to my new character sorc my name in-game for knight is "Free Style Come Back" i would like it to be transfer for my sorc name "Walecznyfree" or help me different way. there is link to house link to house https://shadowcores.twifysoft.net/houses.php?view=2650 if you need to contact me for more details msg me please in-game or forum my name in-game Free Style Come Back

Hi!
I have a problem with my house.
I have two friends that i wish to invite to the house with aleta sio and that works fine and i can make them open the front door and one other door. But if i wish to let them open a third door it does not work. I do the aleta grav command to the door and write the name but when they try to open the door they can not do that. I have trippel checked the spelling and it is correct.

Picture of the doors that can not be opend:
SUzLh5a.jpg

Hej @Mark could you Fix Effects Exura Sio "Player" ^^ In tibia rl when you use Sio in any person have Effects ' Green '
Look Movie.

Exura sio in ShadowCores have the effects ' Blue '
U4KiENm.png

http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/Juggernaut
Could you fix too Juggernaut loot they never drop , Golden Legs , Skullcracker Armor , War Axe.
Juggernaut they drop mastermind shield and heavy mace this is more rare than golden legs

Blightwalker.
http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/Blightwalker
They never drop , Great Mana Potions , Ultimate Health Potions.
0-3 Great Mana Potions, 0-2Ultimate Health Potions,

You cant sell in Market Claw of 'The Noxious Spawn' In ShadowCores/LunarForce
Look TibiaRl You can sell it in Market

oMq0HbK.png

TOJkhQY.png

The bank system is fucked up.
Lets say you want to withdraw 100kk and you have just bp (20 slots) then the npc withdraws money under you. It should be at least warn as is in real tibia that you don't have any empty slots and if you are sure he can withdraw it on floor - lost 40kk few times like that
@Mark @Hani
its all for community

The bank system is fucked up.
Lets say you want to withdraw 100kk and you have just bp (20 slots) then the npc withdraws money under you. It should be at least warn as is in real tibia that you don't have any empty slots and if you are sure he can withdraw it on floor - lost 40kk few times like that
@Mark @Hani
its all for community

you lost 40kk FEW times? That sounds kinda stupidity lol

Dark_Torturer.gif
and
Lost_Soul.gif
is bugged
If player killed the Lost Soul no matter as long it's been other players cannot open the corpse

Hello,

I decided to create a separate thread with errors on Twifysoft servers.
The pictures in this topic will be based on real images from real tibia.
I will try as often as possible to catch errors on TwifySoft servers.

So go to work!

The first problem I encountered in Ab'dendriel.
Namely, the post office is missing "Protection zone".

This is not the end of the errors in the Ab'dendriel.
Next errors encountered are in the area of the ship.

At some places you just can not enter...

Then visiting the continent come to Thais and here I also found errors.
The problem is that NPC should not walk around when furnitures

The next mistake visual but it is a mistake it plaque hanging on the wall in the post office in Thais although it should its not be there.
Additional errors as can be seen are the wrong cloud near NPC. On the Shadowcores and LunarForce everyone NPC have the same cloud.

Currently in search of consecutive errors.
Soon another bunch of errors.
Regards.

Back