• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

Hello
I found small map bug in Thais on ShadowCores

is:
uPBvlNY.jpg

must be:
JXKWz5L.jpg

This lever doesn't work in Venore =/
K9C0KnF.jpg

Overall this OTS is very far to real tibia
I will not write everything :)
You surely know about many things but who cares :p

Last edited:
  • Griffinclaw flower no longer blooms immediately after the server save. It has been changed to happen at a random time (daily). - griffinclaw don't respawn daily

On the way to War Golems spawn (the ones you need gear wheels to enter), the lowest stairs do not put you on the correct sqm.

Lagatos' Book of Death doesn't work, the seashell books already opened and nothing useful inside. But i think thats not a problem since every1 got the deepling Outfit at beginning,

Dark Disintegration doesn't work, nothing happens when you use pick on the crystals

In the fourth mission of the Children of the Revolution, I've found an extra greasy oil flask on the storage near Zalamon and I used it on the levers and started using them.

I couldn't put the correct sequence, so I went away. Some time later I went there again to try to use the levers but I couldn't use them.

I went to Black Bart and I bought another extra greasy oil flask but i cant use this one on the levers.

Is this a bug of Black Bart's items or anything else?
Please, help me!

Last edited:
I think I found a bug in Lizard Noble. In the rl Tibia, it has 7000 hp and in this ot, he just has 325.

Some " Bosses " need correct resistances .

Bosses in tibia rl they are strong against

First Boss " Morgaroth "

http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/Morgaroth

Immune To:Fire, Earth, Invisibility, Paralysis.
Strong To:Physical (-1%?), Death (-80%?), Energy (-1%?)
Neutral To:Holy?, Drown?, Life Drain?
Weak To:Ice (+5%)

Second Boss " Ghazbaran "

http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/Ghazbaran

Immune To:Fire, Ice, Earth, Invisibility, Paralysis.
Strong To:Physical (-1%?), Death (-1%?)
Neutral To:Energy, Drown?, Life Drain?
Weak To:Holy (+1%?)

I know this isn't a bug and it's quite anoying for u GM's to read this but there are so many botter on shadowcores.
I'm not "crying" because of bots, what I'm saying is that, like, I go draken tower there I think 5 couple of knights hunting with follow, I go banuta there are 5 mages hunting with follow on banuta, I go hive there are 15 botter's per floor.
I mean, what a f... I know you guys work a lot on this server but I think it's time to think about adding some gms or something like that to prision, warn, ban thoose botters. lol

Back