• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

Well I was trying to make " Halloween Contest but I saw on tibiawiki " Wooden Doll " when I checked the quest The Crates " doesn't exist :< so sad

19clLtg.png

http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/Longsword_Quest/Spoiler

Could you fix some monster on inquisition quest?
Remove green djin, and add Efreet, that is the original respaw at undead dragons seal, at phantasm seal going to annhilion there are missing some demons.

NOFo1B8.png

Can you repair shortcut on POI Quest ? Door with shortcut after lever's stone can't be opened. The Door were before fire walls and pink fire.

House, so you get into the seal room!

Hub Shortcut
The hub shortcut is an room with only a statue. It is a safe area before entering the hub. Access is granted only to those who have entered at least one throneroom (no thrones have to have been touched). It enables hunting the thronerooms and boss checks, however keep in mind that you will probably need someone to block the hub's spawn.

Last edited:
House, so you get into the seal room!

Hub Shortcut
The hub shortcut is an room with only a statue. It is a safe area before entering the hub. Access is granted only to those who have entered at least one throneroom (no thrones have to have been touched). It enables hunting the thronerooms and boss checks, however keep in mind that you will probably need someone to block the hub's spawn.

To use that shortcut you must have completed the whole quest, not just a couple of seals.

Hi everyone, after update to 10.70 i saw a few bugs:
FOLLOW: if i follow some player and try go him square while he don't move, my follow turned off.
PUSH PLAYER: for example : I move my mouse on player and after i try go him spot player don't be pushed. Push works only if after mouse move i don't use any arrow key.

Suggests:
1. Turn back old magic wall version or just tell me how can i fix it by myself in tibia client/create u client
2. What's going on with move charcters? the players moves look like a shit. Need Fix it.

This OTS shouldn't be similar to Real tibia bcs New Real tibia its somethink like a sick ground.
shadowcores with 10.20-10.41 version was the best OTS with Real Time, Real Move game.

I Hope to you will respect it
Thanks

Yeah Ascer its true, I push player and after got message: Sorry, not possible when try change spot and push is disable. This bug need be fixed, bcs on Real tibia this method works ok.

Haha bro, i play on Lunarforce , follow and push with spamming arrow still works normally fortunately
:) When i login on shadowcores this bug is annoying i cant push anyone and after take his place. It must be FIXED

What u talking about? i checked lunarforce and still follow turn of when i try go player spot. This method works ok if u want follow NPC or monster not with players .
Some Admin Read it and fix with Save Server.

What u talking about? i checked lunarforce and still follow turn of when i try go player spot. This method works ok if u want follow NPC or monster not with players .
Some Admin Read it and fix with Save Server.

I have tried to reproduce this on both servers, but I can't see any problem with it. Can you explain more precisely how to reproduce this bug and point out what part that is actually the bug? Following and pushing players works just fine for me.

Back