• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

BUG? (when buy house)

lucas123

Reaction score
Hello..

https://shadowcores.twifysoft.net/houses.php?view=1804
This house is showing "The highest bid so far is 520 000 001 gold and has been submitted by Fatima The Bruxona."

when i Bet, show this:
Raised! You raised the bid to 530 000 000 gold, but the previous bidder has a higher bid than that. You may place a new bid if you wish.

and now, show it:
The house is currently being auctioned. The auction will end at 23rd Jul 2014 10:03:56 CEST. The highest bid so far is 530 000 000 gold and has been submitted by Fatima The Bruxona.

Why when I put some offer, appears Fatima The Bruxona if my offer is higher than last offer?!

I talk with fatima, she said that bet 1kkk, BUT why don't appears it on shadowcores site?!
thanks.

No, isn't..
The auction SHOW the HIGHER VALUE..
i bet value higher than show in site, but its not show..
if i insert any value higher than it, show the same value but with fatima name.... if her bet this before, why don't appears it?

@kerlian yes but the bug is site don't show this bid...
She bid 1kkk but don't show it, keep showing my bid but with her name.

Back