• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug's i have found on Icechaw

Bug Reporter

Reaction score
The Green Djinn quest bug the NPC in the Thais jail is too far away for anyone tospeak to him to complete the rest of the quest therefore making it nearly impossible to sell knight armor or anything that green djinns would buy off of you

if you do know how to copmplete the djinn quest please tell me because the guy in the prison is not close enough to talk to so hyow would this be possible?

The Demon Helmet quest should not have a big cement wall because if there are people inside and the people that opened it up decide not to reopen the wall again then you will be trapped in there,(theres 2 step tiles on the ground that 2 players stand on in oreder to open it, shouldnt it be a switch that leaves it open for around 30 seconds then shuts the cement wall then make a portalon the other side of the wall that brings you back to the other side of the wall)

The Quest to get access into deeper goroma skips the Meriana Access for anyone who didn't know i just learned this today thanks to somebody..... :)
If i knew how to be a mapper i would love to help with some of these problems, but i havent done so in a very long time...

Last edited:
The green djinn quest is not impossible to make.. i know alot of persons that have done the quest :)

Deeper goroma: the only mission you need to do is the VoodooMaster Quest :)

djiin quest just trown mws inside the prision, and the prisioner will come down to you

The green djinn quest is not impossible to make.. i know alot of persons that have done the quest :)

Then can you please tell us, how to get that part done? The one with Patros (or something like that)

When i did it, i did just go down and talked with the prisoner.. i diden't have a problem with that..

Well the prisoner is stuck against the wall for some odd reason and doesnt not come up close and he is 1 tile away from being able to talk to............

Back
Top Bottom