• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bye guys :(

conguiano

Reaction score
Hiho :) my name in game is Amazing Ressolf.

I'm leaving the ot cause thiefers take all my ek with: Paladin Armor, Royal Helmet, Boh ,Grasshoper Legs, Tower Shield
But i go try to play in my Druid(lvl 91) if someone wanna help me i'l be much happy :)

Thanks!

You didn't lost anything on this server, ask some people or friends and go get some exp...

I'm leaving the ot cause thiefers take all my ek with: Paladin Armor, Royal Helmet, Boh ,Grasshoper Legs, Tower Shield
But i go try to play in my Druid(lvl 91) if someone wanna help me i'l be much happy :)

Thanks!

Won't be the last if you trust any one who you meet.

But i go try to play in my Druid(lvl 91)But i go try to play in my Druid(lvl 91) if someone wanna help me i'l be much happy :)

Thanks!

hahaha just tell us how it is, want us to think "oooo that poor noob is so depressed, come here bro i will help you"

go quit the server nobody stops you.

Come online then cuz you can count on me

28261719.jpg

Back
Top Bottom