• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Calar Retarded @

Veziv

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
u are saying alot we are charlovers bla bla bla noob bla bla bla

Just accept a warmode :) and lets fight all the time everyday :)

or keep trying to lure on noobchars nothing more

we are cry? hmm so why we need wait whole day for u guys :) just make 4 gathers per day and fight against us all the time

SHUT U FUCKING MOUNT BECAUSE U BRINGING DESOTRY FIELDS WHNE I TRAPPED!! SO STOP ACT PRO :) ALL KNOW U LEAVE OTS IN 1 DAYS:))

u are saying alot we are charlovers bla bla bla noob bla bla bla

Just accept a warmode :) and lets fight all the time everyday :)

or keep trying to lure on noobchars nothing more
ty jestes jakims idiotom czy udajesz? napisales ze calar mowi o tym ze jestescie charloverami, po czym wysylasz warmode bo na -2 boisz sie bic, czyli calar pisze prawde, jestescie charloverami.

do not fight against this piece of shit of veziv he only will go to difens gaaajs look how many they got,only fight against szady atleast we can have a good fight without difens gajs make lvl and cash bi rdy for small action and spam 1 in comment if u rdy to login

We are charlovers haha? You are the one who cries because he loses 2 levels, it's the same shit when we go kill you on noobchars and then go defence or kill you on mainchars and go defence. Leave the server and we will fight normally without you - it's the only solution.

fuck all of u rly 0 war on this nuuub ots
cant believe
when i play where u play?

Veziv aka 'ohhh gajs they are coming on poi / inq', after 2 min i see in vip list 'tyr almight logged out' ehheehehheeh znam znam

true info 1. to log out veziv ofc on highs lvl
if he play on 300~~ he dying all the time by 3 sd

Back