• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

can not login @ site nor game

gazzarel

Reaction score
yesterday after the game went down for a hour i can not log in on the site nor entering the game

what should i do to fix this ? or is the site/game not working 100% ?

after that it did not work anymore
not even the inlog page (site)

if i pres my acc number + password press login it do not log in nor saying my info is wrong it just not responding on it

and my real friend got the same problem aswel

and so if i use talanturens ip changer and patch the tibia client it say's process not find

Last edited:
waw... there is much help.. u donate in it and u don't get any help at all.. nice rip of ot if u ask me:blink:

If you changed your password in the last days, then use your old one. The database was reset 2 days back due to a major bug.

well my acc was 2 day's old and i bought for 25€ skill scrolls

i noticed that u can get the code's to work but i don't got them anymore

daopay can help with that?

Last edited:
DaoPay will be able to help you with that, once you have your PIN-codes again you can re-use them, Support ? daopay.com.

We are very sorry for any inconvenience this has cause but this had to be done, it had been abused so much that it wasn't just a matter of deleting three characters.

Back