• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

cant connect

dariumartins

Reaction score
almost all my friends are connected and playin with no problems, but me and a friend cant fuckin login
i already changed my ip, reseted de pc, prayed, nothin works

i found a solution, here it is:
portuguese version:
Esse problema normalmente acontece porque alguns sites necessitam de uma
Unidade Maxima de Transmissão (MTU) maior do que a maioria dos sites.

Sigas as etapas abaixo para solucionar o problema:

1. Iniciar , Programas e Acessórios ;

2. Clicar em Prompt de Comando com o botão direito e escolher a opção Executar como administrador ;

3. Dentro do Prompt de Comando , digitar o seguinte comando:

netsh interface ipv4 show subinterfaces

4. Será apresentado um relatório com o número de MTU da conexão do cliente e o nome de todas as conexões tanto de rede sem fio como cabeada. Neste relatório, também pode aparecer o nome da conexão utilizada para acessar a internet;

5. Depois de localizado o nome da conexão principal, digitar o seguinte comando:

netsh interface ipv4 set subinterface "Nome da conexão" mtu=1300 store=persistent

OBS: digitar o nome da conexão exatamente como descrito acima, mesmo com o símbolo de "~" e letras maiúsculas, pois é sensitivo;

6. Assim que o comando tenha sido digitado corretamente, aparecerá uma mensagem de OK. Em seguida, efetuar um teste.

7. Caso o problema persista, verificar se o comando foi digitado corretamente.

english version:

This problem usually happens because some sites require a
Maxima Transmission Unit (MTU) greater than most sites.

Follow the steps below to troubleshoot the problem:

One. Start, Programs and Accessories;

2nd. Click Command Prompt right and choose Run as administrator;

3rd. Inside the Command Prompt, type the following command:

netsh interface ipv4 show subinterfaces

4th. Will report on the number of MTU of the client connection and the name of all connections both wireless and wired. In this report, you can also see the name of the connection used to access the internet;

5th. After locating the name of the main connection, enter the following command:

netsh interface ipv4 September subinterface "Connection name" mtu = 1300 store = persistent

NOTE: enter the name of the connection as described above, even with the symbol "~" and uppercase letters as it is sensitive;

6th. Once the command has been entered correctly, a message will appear OK. Then make a test.

7th. If the problem persists, verify that the command was entered correctly.

Some of my friends are also playing with no problems and i cant connect.

I see my player list but cant get into game [my charachter logs in ingame but i dont see it]

bro thats exactly what hapened to me, but now i am online, just do what i posted above

Back
Top Bottom