• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cant log in on shadowcores ot or page

magiker

Reaction score
So guys, I got a really big problem, yesterday when I was checking some casts it said like "to many connections from ur ip right now", and then after a while I couldn't
log in at all, either I couldn't visit the website.. When I search Home - ShadowCores it is just blank and some google chrome support..
But my friends can log in all they got the same browser aswell..

Help me out? :(

You should be able to connect now.

I want to try shadow cores but it never lets me log on im doing evertyhing with the ip changer correctly but it just says your character list is being loaded please wait... I've never been on the ot before because it never works for me for some strange reason x.x

I want to try shadow cores but it never lets me log on im doing evertyhing with the ip changer correctly but it just says your character list is being loaded please wait... I've never been on the ot before because it never works for me for some strange reason x.x
You're probably doing something wrong. Is your tibia client version between 10.20-10.41?

How to check your client version?

Click the box which says "info" - it will be marked red on the picture. These options can be found on your tibia client.

UtXhaEa.png

By clicking "info" something similar to this should appear:

k9nl9p4.png

The number which is marked in red should give you the client version of your Tibia Client. If it isn't a client version between from 10.20-1041 you will not be able to access Shadowcores and/or Lunarforce. I'd recommend you to download the client from www.tibia.sx (This website is owned by a Moderator which means every download is virus-free and safe).

If you follow the instructions above and claim everything is as it has to be, you may have a problem with your IP changer. Please follow the instructions shown below.

How to use the OtLand IP changer correctly:

If you're using tibia client version 10.41 (Which is the version used by most people) your IP changer should look like this:

pLHgsTP.png

Please note: Do not copy the link from the website because it will look like this: "https://shadowcores.twifysoft.net/" and those type of links don't work if you want to connect in-game. The correct IP should be: "shadowcores.twifysoft.net".

If you want to use the IP changer for another version between 10.21-10.41 then you will have to import the tibia client and use the IP for the server(s).

Hope it helped you, if not please try to contact a Staff member in-game or send an e-mail to: [email protected]

Best Regards,
Liveratus

I've done everything in the steps you have showed and nothing is working it just says "Your character list is being loaded please wait" even when i test it and type in nothing

Froie, it happends me also lol? I was online yesterday and now it just dont work ?? It says "Your character list is being loaded please wait

Back