• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Change Softcores 8.7 to 8.6

Pbs

Reaction score
Change vercion of softcores 8.7 to 8.6
hey change the vercion talaturen softcores, 8.7 is crap, 8.6 is the best for everyone, try to do that and you will notice the change of players, there is no need to reset account, because they all have characters and items, outfits and more, so life will return wing softcores
if not try to get into oblivion every day have 30 players ... or less, and before I had 300 or more per day so try it

is best for softcore, make the change carefully: paladin boltstriker :*:cool:

Change vercion of softcores 8.7 to 8.6
hey change the vercion talaturen softcores, 8.7 is crap, 8.6 is the best for everyone, try to do that and you will notice the change of players, there is no need to reset account, because they all have characters and items, outfits and more, so life will return wing softcores
if not try to get into oblivion every day have 30 players ... or less, and before I had 300 or more per day so try it

is best for softcore, make the change carefully: paladin boltstriker :*:cool:

[sarcasm]Yes, please do it, I want to use ElfBot one last time ... [/sarcasm]

If not 7.72 atleast make it 7.4 >.<

Provocateur @ you do realize that Elfbot is updated and works to this client aswell?

May 5th 2011 12:13PM EST - TibiaBot NG 5.0.5 Released.

The bot has been updated for the latest version of the client.

~LordOfWar

now you do :)

TibiaBot NG isn't like ElfBot, but yeah, fuck 8.6 and those botters..

May 5th 2011 12:13PM EST - TibiaBot NG 5.0.5 Released.

The bot has been updated for the latest version of the client.

~LordOfWar

now you do :)

I know that TibiaBot NG is updated !
But I was talking about ElfBot NG

If not 7.72 atleast make it 7.4 >.<

Provocateur @ you do realize that Elfbot is updated and works to this client aswell?

Elfbot updates ceased at 8.60 - 8.62. Good job trying to correct people when you yourself ain't right.

Back