• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Chasm OT

Crip Killa

♪Chasm Dev♪
Reaction score
Welcome to Chasm!
e2mx93.png

K0ji8-.png
Hello as someone of you might know there was a team recently of four of us including myself that where looking to bring back the great Chasm OT well do to unseen complications long story short development stop so I have decided to start developing again and I am in need of trustworthy dedicated team. Here some basic info for those of you who do not know what chasm is!

Server launch: No date set yet and we probably wont have a date set so if anything happens and we can't make the date we said we would not want to disappoint you be missing the said date

Some basic info:
Ip
: As of now no IP
Port: 7171
Client: Own client(due some custom sprites,old outfits, new features). Protocol 8.71
Hosted in: Most likley Europe if not USA
Exp rate: 3x(Will raise with events and items).
Map: Map is based on standard KingKomics map for TFS. A lot of was revamped, also added many parts, all respawns are custom. Credits goes to Neon, because I used some parts of his mapping(frost dragon spawn, neova), as to DUP team! Also some parts was mapped by me.(Fare)
Loot rate: Hard to say, because all loot system was remade, I will explain later.
Server type: Pvp-Rpg. 3 kills gives you red skull and 6 lends you to a ban. Also you gain exp for killing peoples.
Skills: 3x
Magic: 2x

Now, some more info:

PQMIFd.png

*There are 4 standard vocations: Mage, Acolyte, Archer and Warrior. I am thinking about second vocation, which will be for level 80-100, it will be not fully vocation. It will be death or holy side, which gives you some more advantages.

*Fully custom system of looting and monsters: All monsters have their own level's, as all equipment does as well(For example, Dark Lord is level 60 monster, so he drop items, which are too level 60:Crown Armor, Medusa Shield ect.(THERE ARE NO LEVEL REQUIREMENTS FOR ITEMS, it's imaginative level). Items from alike level group, got flat price, and got alike drop chance(for example, for level 60 items, it's 1% of drop).Also monsters are almost custom, we changed their stats, because of level system.

*Server is based on TFS 0.4, so it got all features(critical hit, marriage system, ect). We got some nice scripts and ideas with all these features(for example, possibility to teleport to your husband or wife with wedding ring, bonus to critical hits, ect)

Fully new skills(that's why we need custom client too):
  1. fist mastery(used by some special abilities. maybe quests)
  2. melee mastery(all melee weapons like swords, axes and clubs)
  3. pvp mastery(you will gain this skill in pvp fightings, basically for statistic)
  4. divinity(will be used for second vocation, and for abilities(look down))
  5. distance mastery(all distant weapons)
  6. shielding mastery(shields)
  7. fishing(fishing rod rox!:>)

*Abilities - is something like skills, which got 3 levels. Each level gives you more power, for example:
  • Initial,Advanced and Expert healing potions mastery(+10,20,30% to healing potions power)
  • Initial,Advanced and Expert mana potions mastery(+10,20,30% to your mana potions power)
  • Initial,Advanced and Expert fishing mastery(more different types of fish)
  • Initial,Advanced and trainer summoner(ability to summon different trainers)
  • And more...

*Abilities is unique skills, when you taking the quest, or making something to take ability, it's 90% for initial,70% for advanced, and 50% what you will get expert ability....so, all chars will be unique, with random abilityes and powers.
*All equipments which are level 15+, got their abilities(protection agains elements,speed,skill\attack bonus ect)
*All distance weapons and wands for mages and acolytes are custom.There will be no difference between words and wands, but there will be always new weapons for mages and acolytes till level 100+! Same with distance!
*No level requirements for runes and distant weapons.
*You can use old outfits with new outfits!(thats why we need custom client too).

Also, a lot of funny quests, many advanced scripts, football, tic-tac-toe, pvp tournaments, advanced raids, smaller death penalty, in game statistic, player\guild info, a lot of advanced commands, many global events, new custom spells, new items, and a lot of more...
We already done many new features, which will be introduced in our library(when it will be done)
If you want join the team, write here! Maybe you will be accepted into team! Basically I need a Scripter and a Mapper, but maybe I will take you on any position you or I could think of, just try and write down your experience and what you can bring to the project thanks!

The Team so far:
1.Crip Killa Developer/Leader

What We Are Searching For:

1. LUA Programmer [0/2]

2. Mappers [0/2]

3. C++ [0/1]

4. Spriter [0/1]

How Your Application Should Appear like the example below.
All Applications Should Be Placed In This Thread!

Code:
Name:
Position:
Experience:
Sample Work's:

Last edited:
You Wasted much time on it . i would play it if there were higher exp sorry i can't sit for about 5 hours for just 1-2 levels :)

You Wasted much time on it . i would play it if there were higher exp sorry i can't sit for about 5 hours for just 1-2 levels :)

Its supposed to be an rpg server but anyways it does not mean these numbers are set in stone. I would discuss with the team and players to work out the best possible exp rates

Last edited:
Well, Chasm was a pretty nice project, and much of players still asking me to start it online. I would be interested to see someone actually continueing developing it, to see the way they can turn it up. Good luck.

Well, Chasm was a pretty nice project, and much of players still asking me to start it online. I would be interested to see someone actually continueing developing it, to see the way they can turn it up. Good luck.

Thanks Fare

Hey I Have Some experience with mapping/scripting and i'm a great helper
Pm Me :p
Edit P.S: Right Now im hosting a server called imperiarpg.zapto.org
its mostly customized by me so check it out for some of my work :p

Hey I Have Some experience with mapping/scripting and i'm a great helper
Pm Me :p
Edit P.S: Right Now im hosting a server called imperiarpg.zapto.org
its mostly customized by me so check it out for some of my work :p

Sure thing will check it out!

holy fuck yes, chasm was the best fucking server ever, before donations ruined it :(. Will support you all the way in your attempts to bring it back up.

got a medium sized group who are all really hyped, how is the project coming along?

Back