• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Choose between pvp / non pvp

billneon

Reaction score
would it be an idea to choose between pvp and non pvp when you're making a new char??

better idea would be to make this hardcore pvp rly -> less charlovers, more fun

I would love if TwifySoft create 2 other server. A hardcore pvp and an optional pvp server. And one of them please Hosted in USA. =)

Wouldnt like it, imagine fi theres a war and there are a lot of noob chars with non-pvp style trapping just to make one team or other win, also those noob chars could help blocking respawns/blocking cave entrances and stuff.

Defenitely not.

should just make this server pvpe :D but keep the frags limits the same

^ make it pvpe with skull system..
that way people will actually fight, cause right now level who wants to fight a guild of 250's? there no point in it

How the heck did you think right there? To you seriously consider to choose whether your character is able to pvp or not? Haven't you thought of the massive amount of people who will be blocking?
Wow..

May you please be kind and explain your thinking of how this idea could "work"? I have to say i'm curious over how you think.

Back