• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Clanwar of me and my clan KonvictGaming - CS:GO

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
Great gameplay from all of us, catching up at dust2 from being ~7:14 back and won the game 16:14!
Congratz to all who participated :)

@vTune
@dusieqq

nice vid but the game itself suck so hard, i've never regreted buying games untill i played cs;go. There is nothing about begin fanboy of other games and shit but the amount of aim hackers in cs;go is so damn high it's unplayable

Did you join a "aimhack" server? Its skill.. Nearly every third kill i do is a headshot and i dont consider myself too good.

Did you join a "aimhack" server? Its skill.. Nearly every third kill i do is a headshot and i dont consider myself too good.
its nit a skill when guys shot you before you go out of cover.

Oh it is... Called "pre shooting", i attempt to learn that aswell^^

still that's fucking retarded as newbies dont stand a chance and there is no real learning grid, you cant get better when you are owned all the time.

Oh for sure you can, mate :) TheWarOwl had great tips and tricks and other is just practicing. Knowing where ppl might be waiting for you, knowing where and when to throw the nates...

just one thing

fps_max 76 in console please! :)

Other then that GGWP! :D

Back