• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

: D

Zippow

Reaction score
4 deaths, in 8 minutes...

Dec 30 2012, 00:27:04 Killed at Level 10 by Filha Do BruhSoloed
Dec 30 2012, 00:24:20 Killed at Level 10 by Filha Do BruhSoloed
Dec 30 2012, 00:22:49 Killed at Level 10 by ReixSoloed
Dec 30 2012, 00:19:32 Killed at Level 10 by Reix

EHEHEHE... HEHEHEHE

- - - Updated - - -

Dec 30 2012, 00:33:39 Killed at Level 14 by ThystoSoloed
Dec 30 2012, 00:33:11 Killed at Level 14 by Erick Of Knight

- - - Updated - - -

Dec 30 2012, 00:37:54 Killed at Level 13 by Vadyr NenoSoloed
Dec 30 2012, 00:36:22 Killed at Level 14 by Erick Of Knight

- - - Updated - - -

Dec 30 2012, 00:41:18 Killed at Level 12 by Sorc RevoltzSoloed
Dec 30 2012, 00:39:51 Killed at Level 13 by Kutasiarz

HAHAHAHAHA I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS... I'M NOT EVEN TAKING SKULL OR SMTH... XD

no, really, you suck.

You think this is funny? he/she is level 10-14, you're probably some greased up pimple looking motherfucker sitting in a shit filled diaper, going HUEHUEUHEHEUEHEHUEHUEHUEHUEUE BR?BRBR? HUEHUEHUEHU REPROTed gIB MONI PLS

Fuck off and die

Umbled, I don't understand any reason for doing this thread but.. This is normal too that people are power abusing and they DON'T care PKing all the time, for them it's a lot of FUN.

And at your level, of course, you won't lose ANYTHING till level 75. If it's about skills then I understand, no one would like to die then, after training many hours hehe.
Perhaps I got a noob character and died more than this dead list.

Also I don't undersand why people just started to insult and telling him that he is "suck", etc. Remember that when you was around level 15 you died by power abusers too :p

Umbled, I don't understand any reason for doing this thread but.. This is normal too that people are power abusing and they DON'T care PKing all the time, for them it's a lot of FUN.

And at your level, of course, you won't lose ANYTHING till level 75. If it's about skills then I understand, no one would like to die then, after training many hours hehe.
Perhaps I got a noob character and died more than this dead list.

Also I don't undersand why people just started to insult and telling him that he is "suck", etc. Remember that when you was around level 15 you died by power abusers too :p

I've got no clue, why i made this thread.
But, I agree with ya, They're insulting for no reason ?
Btw, This was just an noob char, I guess i wanted to be an "Attention Whore", for some reason.

Back