• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ddos again?

this is annoying, first dieing and then i cant even loggin and take it back...

Well, its annoying to get kicks laggs etc etc. No i wouldent do a better one, Its a great server. WHEN IT WORKS PROPER.

And just today I wanted to give it a go on Shadowcores ... :(

I guess I'll have to wait till tomorow ... And no rush guys, better fix it for good than something in a hurry.

You are getting laggs/kick when you go up/down from a ladder or a stair, jumps into a tp etc. when ive getting kicks i allways get them in that way, WHY?

When i try log in the charachter logs in in game but i can't play lol never seen that kind of bullshit in my whole life.

i also get kicked when going downstairs.

I can log in now, and I don't have any issues with lag whatsoever. We are still searching for the cause to this, but it seems to be some kind of issue that resolves itself. If you can't login right now, try after a while again.

The stairs is the main problem. I was using mc, fighting on 1 char, which got debugged on a stairs. The other char was still fine, until it went up a stairs and got kicked an died as well. So focus on that please :)

Back