• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Deadly Alliance got smoked!

my first ob in sooo long, fun stuff. Hope we can have some more

came when the fight was over :( still my team did pretty good since they didnt even have power to kill a 160 pally and it ended like 4-2 or so :p we will fight more iiiiiksssssssssssss

came when the fight was over :( still my team did pretty good since they didnt even have power to kill a 160 pally and it ended like 4-2 or so :p we will fight more iiiiiksssssssssssss
i check the cam and count to 8-2, also after that you went defense. Chickens:eek:

Ye u did pretty well but u got so fkn high knights which is really annoying and all of u are way higher than us but ye was really funny, hope for more battles! :)

// Yours,
Lolzero aKa RobiiiN

It's not hard to kill a pally in an OB as i've proved many times 3 UE's and GOODBYE!

I've only said about 30000000000000 times DEADLY ALLIANCE SUCKS ASSSSSSSSSSSS. Every team they fight they get rolled.

It's not hard to kill a pally in an OB as i've proved many times 3 UE's and GOODBYE!

I've only said about 30000000000000 times DEADLY ALLIANCE SUCKS ASSSSSSSSSSSS. Every team they fight they get rolled.

comes from a guy who botted/donated hes char and in battle mapclick ue rush out map click ue rush out gj but ok pierce u are good :blink:

How does elf count a ue combo in vent????????

How many times have i told you I DON'T MAPCLICK I DASH GET IT RIGHT MORON, You still died 30+ times mervul your bad....

btw i'm not deleted too :)

How does elf count a ue combo in vent????????

How many times have i told you I DON'T MAPCLICK I DASH GET IT RIGHT MORON, You still died 30+ times mervul your bad....

btw i'm not deleted too :)

dash/mapclick atleast u runs far away then u come back ue far away kinda funny to see u fighting :) btw i dies alot agree! im suicider pwnz

3 times today top boys guild got owned on all obs around thais-venore-ab-carlin, top boys guild how does it feel to fight with 8 and us 16 this time :D

3 times today top boys guild got owned on all obs around thais-venore-ab-carlin, top boys guild how does it feel to fight with 8 and us 16 this time :D

We got owned 1 time. And we have never been more people than the other team. Get some facts next time. y0

everyone hasnt auto heal and paralyze bots like you so if they try to run and ue they'll die =(

plus combo bots that u couldnt battle without

Back