• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Demon Oak Quest

emanuelcosta

Kurwa
Reaction score
Hahahaha I only post topics here?

I think not only for myself but for most players who like the same Tibia would like to leave this quest or the actual format or take off this quest, because anyone level 150 can make this quest and take demon legs or rainbow shield.

I think if you put the question the real way (killing 6666 demons) at least the items would go up in price, because at least I can not even change a demon legs with a soft boots, a rainbow shield is not worth more than 300k. I think it spoils the game

nop, its good how it is since demon legs arnt so usefull only just nice and the other items the same and this is an otserv so its good how it is

But you do not agree that it is very easy to take demon legs? it is easier to get than demon demon legs armor than hellforged ax, at least he did something harder then would be better ...

but is what he says demon legs just look nice, for an ot is not so usefull.

Back