• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Died of lag, lost items

MrRalphen

Reaction score
Hi, my char named "kungen" died yesterday because of the massive lags. I lost my boh and 2 crystal coins, is it possible to get them back, since the death wasn't even my fault? :S

The worst thing a game can do, is to try to refund players for some problems.
Even if it wasn't your fault you died, it's not the server owners either.. it's the attackers.

Refunding items to players, is one thing that normally kills the server within a soon future.

The worst thing a game can do, is to try to refund players for some problems.
Even if it wasn't your fault you died, it's not the server owners either.. it's the attackers.

Refunding items to players, is one thing that normally kills the server within a soon future.

if its easy to prove and that shit, why the fk wouldnt gm give him stuff? rl tibia made double xp and free blessing cuz people died of lagg

if its easy to prove and that shit, why the fk wouldnt gm give him stuff? rl tibia made double xp and free blessing cuz people died of lagg

Don't get angry, it wont help you.
RL Tibia is more or less gone already.. there's like 5 000 players left in there, (PLAYERS, not programs).

If a terrorist steal your pet and ask 5 million for it, if you pay him... a lot more terrorist will come to try the same thing.
Now when I've put this part in your head, change the terrorist to a DDoser, and the pet to the server internet connection.

I know lots of people who Dos "noob servers" for free items... not saying that's what happens here, but you should never give in for what someone else are doing.

If you've ever had any experience from managing a community you'd know this.

RL Tibia is more or less gone already.. there's like 5 000 players left in there, (PLAYERS, not programs).

If a terrorist steal your pet and ask 5 million for it, if you pay him... a lot more terrorist will come to try the same thing.
Now when I've put this part in your head, change the terrorist to a DDoser, and the pet to the server internet connection.

I know lots of people who Dos "noob servers" for free items... not saying that's what happens here, but you should never give in for what someone else are doing.

The reason why i asked was because Talaturen told in another thread that he'd helped other players getting their items back..

And yes, it is the owners problem, because if he cant solve the server problems, he's gna lose players, so it's in his interest to do something about it.

And i know they're working on the problem, and it's great, im just answering ur questions.

i had a server that topped otservlist for 3 months, now stfu

Back