• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do you need any help??

Ruzzie

Reaction score
Do you need help?? Then please post it in here and tell me what you problem is and what you need help with.. and i do my best to help you

I´d appreciate it if you would help me by finding the nobleman statue =]

I´d appreciate it if you would help me by finding the nobleman statue =]

Nobleman statue doesn't exist.. you have to buy addon doll to get it.. That's all i know relly.. Cause people who have it have bhought addon doll...

Dear Ruzzie,

I,ve got some problems logging in, when i put my acc data it always says: Invalid account name, i made the char lvl 200 so it worked before, Could you help me?

Kind regards,
Dirano

I Can answer that richux's ot has gone rong it will be sorted in a couple of hours you havnt been hacked so dont worry ya self if you try and log on website im sure your be able to if you dont rememeber the website its Tibera - Latest News so please try and get back to me :)

I Can answer that richux's ot has gone rong it will be sorted in a couple of hours you havnt been hacked so dont worry ya self if you try and log on website im sure your be able to if you dont rememeber the website its Tibera - Latest News so please try and get back to me :)

Yeah i tried it before, i can still login on the site, thats why i tohught it was so strange i couldnt log on in tibia itself, ut appearently you guys got some technical issues.
Thanks for answering me :)

yours~
Dirano

thats fine thats what im for here to help :) i have made a tutor tread if you have problems post there!

Back