• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Domain

Blasphemy

Reaction score
Hello! how can I use a domain for host?
I already bought an domain on hostinger and I pointed it to the IP that OTS HOSTING SERVICE gave me, but it still doesn't work...
What must I do?

Hey, Are you using Spigu Hosting Service? Don Daniello's hosting service? Because if not then you keep posting on a wrong section.

When did you do it? I just read here that it could take up to 24 hours
Note: Any DNS record changes trigger propagation which can take up to 24 hours to
and for me Namecheap took like 48 hours too when I used it first time.

When did you do it? I just read here that it could take up to 24 hours
Note: Any DNS record changes trigger propagation which can take up to 24 hours to
and for me Namecheap took like 48 hours too when I used it first time.
I did it yesterday, it work for a little time then it stop work... :/ Is there any guide to use domain from www.noip.com? I point a hostname to otsmanager ip, but it reloads to my ip xD

Using no-ip should be easy no-ip has a program that will help point your domain to your ip for windows, and maybe linux? I had some problems getting a GoDaddy domain on my OT. I ended up switching the name servers to cloud flare though worked fine after that, I wouldn't recommend switching your name servers to cloudflare unless you know what your doing.

Back