• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

fak noob hehe 2x DEAD BRAH HOW U DOIN'

hahaha you are so bad man what are you doing?? turban gangs killed you with 2 mages omg your pvp is worse than turban arab team you didn't learn anything from jordI??? lol can't believe

omg, you died by 2 ppl, running around with utamo on 350ed, if it wasnt enough you died on walls where u can jump and run around till the christmas so how dare you write something here?

wyjasniony

what does a good player when he kills a lvl 350 ed that was not responding, not healing himself, not moving, not reacting at all ? he realizes that maybe that player was not controlling his char (not bot even) and moves on after kill him.

What does a bunch of insecure noobs?
they make thread on forum beging for some attention and pretending that is absolutely normal a 350 ed die by 1 ek and a mage

Kurwa japierdole what to do if they party everytime they kill me?
Well keep making threads it boots my ego that is already huge :D

Last edited:
what does a good player when he kills a lvl 350 ed that was not responding, not healing himself, not moving, not reacting at all ? he realizes that maybe that player was not controlling his char and moves on after kill him.

What does a bunch of insecure noobs?
they make thread on forum beging for some attention and pretending that is absolutely normal for a 350 ed die for 1 ek and a mage

Kurwa japierdole what to do if they party everytime they kill me?
Well keep making threads it boots my ego that is already huge :D
We save photos and making thread of your death because you are the only one on this ots that care if u dying

Back