• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Few suggestions to improve this section's community.

Agree or Disagree

• I agree.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • I disagree.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosestylah

Rozestylez bch
Reaction score
This ot is awesome. One of the best in the whole opentibia history.
But at the same time, it's one of the worst, most harrasing and embrassing community ever.(not trying to insult owners or something, but it's the truth that it's gross!)

I went over the limit aswell, alot, maybe I'm one of the worst here, but introducing something new may change it and may change hundreds .
I'm Ok with it that this thread will bring thousands of insults towards me, but whatever, lil keyboard fighters. All you can do is CAPS LOCK me to death :(.

Let's say, adding 2-3 active moderators to this section and punishing this:

;Offensive behaviors
;Insults
;Sexual related posts
;Racism
;etc.

If I wrote "fuck you" on Chit-Chat section here, on otland, I would get warning imidately. Why isn't the same for Twifysoft section?

Simply forgive the history insults and broken rules and from now, for any future rules broken give them infractions/warnings/bans.

Using the current method of community, it's ...hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back