• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

flamming on the forums.

Westie

Reaction score
is-it just me or other people as well when you come on the forums you wanna see people's post's about starting here or quests that are happening? or nice stuff about shadowcores? because everyday i come on the forums even if i don't log in on the server and all i say is validus and rld flamming the fuck out of everyone threads? if you don't like each other cool story bro!! we don't have to give a shit! if people wanna start this server and come on the forums all the see is shit that these kids write to each other? your 12 and its your time of the month we don't care about who owns the server because there is only 1 person who does mark so take your petty arse comments and stop flamming peoples threads!
end of rage watch the flamming happen on here.
westie~

Its just u. Continue raging Mr "i haf rl and dont care about this game but i continue to talk shit and act boss when im just a pussy ass fag who is a flamer myself"

loooool only validus noobs :S im sure you kids sit at your computer 24/7? get a life and maybe you might get laid ;O

You responded in 3 minutes. Are you sitting here refreshing the forums to see if people are posting? Gz life.

nope im watching project x and i have nothing else to do at the moment except search the web :S sorry for you iwont reply for at least 6 minutes happy now?

Back