• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Frags - suggestion

Do you agree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reina

Reaction score
How it works now?
  • 0-2 frags - white skull
  • 3-5 frags - red skull
  • 6+ frags - black skull.
Maybe for real Tibia it isn't so stupid (exp is lower, the biggest noobs don't reach more than 50lvl so they don't hunt where I hunt), but on this OTS we meet hordes of noobs every day and everywhere. They are blocking holes, botting or just being idiots and what can we do? Killing them is the only one good way to get rid of them.
My suggestion is:
  • 0-5 frags - white skull
  • 6-11 frags - red skull
  • 12+ - black skull

Ye and this means lvl 40-50 guys running around with 100+ mlvl cause they offline trained and they can frag so many people..?

Man, what 50lv can kill? 20lvl? With 1-74lvl you lose nothing, only exp, but is it so hard to get that level again?

Last edited:
People want to kill so much this days… personally I haven't felt "the need" of doing it and I have been randome pk'd by so many groups by now (it doesn't bothers me, thats the way they have fun), but if they increase the amount of frags I'm sure it would be out of control and it would be harder for people around 75-150 to lvl up cuz of this randome pk's

It's just my opinion :)

---- Edit ----

Maybe if they add the "Twist of Fate" bless, it would be more viable.

i wouldnt like it cuz the noobs would take more frags on you then you on them...
since i seen big pk grupps just doing this shit... taking 4 or 5 150 mages and then kill evrything...
besides its not like rl tibia...

OTS will never be same as rl Tibia, because exp is too high, some things should be changed. I am not fan of PKing, but really there is no other method to get rid of noobs, you will write to GM: 'Hello, XXXX is blocking way to PoI' and you will get respond: 'It's legal if it's possible to kill him, I will do nothing'. You are hunting, you have all resp for you, 30 minutes later somebody come, you say 'I'm hunting, I'll finish in 1h, please leave now' and you will get respond 'hashahauhaha/jajajaja it's for all, I like exp 1kk/h, I'm too stupid to visit other places'. For me it's worse than mages who will kill me on combo leader or so. I played on OTS where ppl needed 10 frags to rs and I didn't die so often.

Waste of time, just let it how does it work because I know it won't change!
If everything it's like rl so why they should choose Frags to changing like fully ots?

I DISAGREEEEEEEEEEEE!

- - - Updated - - -

OTS will never be same as rl Tibia, because exp is too high, some things should be changed. I am not fan of PKing, but really there is no other method to get rid of noobs, you will write to GM: 'Hello, XXXX is blocking way to PoI' and you will get respond: 'It's legal if it's possible to kill him, I will do nothing'. You are hunting, you have all resp for you, 30 minutes later somebody come, you say 'I'm hunting, I'll finish in 1h, please leave now' and you will get respond 'hashahauhaha/jajajaja it's for all, I like exp 1kk/h, I'm too stupid to visit other places'. For me it's worse than mages who will kill me on combo leader or so. I played on OTS where ppl needed 10 frags to rs and I didn't die so often.

If you guys let them give one chance so hopefully it will be :D
And really if you want frags like this so I think there should be free premium points at 200 level "999x" type.

Wait......... GM already said that if someone is blocking the path, then you are able to kill him without any problem! Are you seriously think that there will be like 3 poeple blocking the PATH?!?!? Take some noob chars and kill them, it's your later.

If everything it's like rl so why they should choose Frags to changing like fully ots?

I DISAGREEEEEEEEEEEE!

- - - Updated - - -

And really if you want frags like this so I think there should be free premium points at 200 level "999x" type.

Wait......... GM already said that if someone is blocking the path, then you are able to kill him without any problem! Are you seriously think that there will be like 3 poeple blocking the PATH?!?!? Take some noob chars and kill them, it's your later.

please what?!!

I DISAGREEEEEEEEEEEE!

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I will come with my 5x150lvl mages and use combo leader. Botting rox <3 Please don't send me to jail, I'm just doing my work.

Besides, it is not like rl tibia, you only keep the frags for 6hrs. not 30 days so I find it is already good, this shouldn't be changed, and if they change it they should do it so the frags take longer like 12hrs or 24 :p

Back