• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Frags

lebiti

Reaction score
Hello Im Here To Make A Suggest

Its So Boring When U kill 3 People And Get Red Skull i think if u make 5 frags to red it would be better and much more fun and of course more WARS!! :D

So you can go and kill more botters or what ?

Moron get your guild and send warmode, then you will se "much more fun" !

Hello Im Here To Make A Suggest

Its So Boring When U kill 3 People And Get Red Skull i think if u make 5 frags to red it would be better and much more fun and of course more WARS!! :D

Not really :p
If you're in warmode then you don't have to waste any frag, with war system you can kill any enemies as you want, if you mean about noob chars in war then I think there should be other idea, not this one.

I think that the number of kills needed on red skull should be increased to 4.

It needs to be upgraded to 5 kills for red skull and 4 hours for loosing 1 frag. This system sucks.

And gz to all who cry about "make warmode" but there aint warmodes here. There's also pk guilds and a lot of non warmode fights where nobody dares to take skull because of this crappy system.

You're all stupid.

It needs to be upgraded to 5 kills for red skull and 4 hours for loosing 1 frag. This system sucks.

And gz to all who cry about "make warmode" but there aint warmodes here. There's also pk guilds and a lot of non warmode fights where nobody dares to take skull because of this crappy system.

You're all stupid.

you want this cuz your guild never warmode
all you do is kill botters and shit
fag

you want this cuz your guild never warmode
all you do is kill botters and shit
fag

Cry me a river monkeyboy. How many warmodes did you fight? All you did was botting so I get why you feel upset when things like these might change.

There's no valid argument why you would not higher the amount of frags. There's plenty of botters here to be killed.

Also there's a perfectly fine reason why we don't fight warmodes these days. We got 3 people online compared to guilds of 40-60 members online. We would be happy to accept any warmode but then All In will cry that we do not fight on their terms because we don't OB. Well guess what monkeyboy; we're not here to provide pleasure to them. Not that strange if you compare numbers if you ask me.

There's also plenty of times we asked your brasilian retard gang for warmodes when you didn't accept. All in all I don't see why you behave like a fucking king while really you're just another part of the monkey gang.

dont act big everyone here knows you
u and your team are just charlovers
your deathlist is made of br players names, now i know why u hate us like this ahahaha
and u never asked my team to warmode, i did it once and your leader didnt accepted
go find some botter to kill newbie

edit: true all i did with my ek was bot
but my main char is my ed, the ed whose i used to kill you many times and thats why u always tries to offend me

You're all stupid.

That's true

dont act big everyone here knows you
u and your team are just charlovers
your deathlist is made of br players names, now i know why u hate us like this ahahaha
and u never asked my team to warmode, i did it once and your leader didnt accepted
go find some botter to kill newbie

edit: true all i did with my ek was bot
but my main char is my ed, the ed whose i used to kill you many times and thats why u always tries to offend me

Are you that childish to even lie? You and your BR army never dared to accept warmode against us. If we actually got to warmode you would say it took us to long to get to the battlefield and therefore disbanded it. Face it dude, your army of brasilian monkeys where the biggest idiots & retards ever playing here.

Well my deathlist consists of Schalama's team members names on it, but same goes for them. Wanna know why, smart boi? Cuz we've been fighting & killing each other the past weeks. Not that hard to figure it out. And there's no hatred involved either; I love my ass off every time they kill me botting (coming with 20 people -> not even kidding) and massively screaming AJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJ when they killed Ray von Douchenozzle. It's only hilarious to see how your brains work.

And what did you expect of the people who we kill? If we kill members in warmode you complain. If we kill botters you complain. There's hardly any players manualling or pk'ing iso that we can kill them.

And the only times you actually succeeded in killing me was when I was botting so there you go; all your arguments are invalid. Go find some banana's now.

BOTTING? you are the fucking lier child here
i never killed you botting u scumbag, i killed you in gray island in 4 players(shameful)
and 2 or 3 times in yalahar and u were not botting and u know it, dont try to create arguments newba
and if u get killed by schalama team then you are a fucking newbie