• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

fuck this turban shits really fuck them

gz magebot fuking level 10 in real tibia HAHAHAHA -> swedish kid that play ot cus shit on rl tibia and post here you're level 200 i like dirty liers!!

+ learnn tooooooo make video LMFAO

gz magebot fuking level 10 in real tibia HAHAHAHA -> swedish kid that play ot cus shit on rl tibia and post here you're level 200 i like dirty liers!!

1. like 80-90% on this ot uses magebot rofl
2. you really think rl tibia is better than this ot? probably some polak scrublord than enjoys walking through players with runes and spells that looks like fucking pokemon
3. did you even read the description?
4. who are you anyway?

Your posting on an OT forum saying how people arn't shit unless they are high lvls in rl tibia? You are one confused sad little man.

show cam when you killed me on carlin boat .

ahh sory black hp :s

sorry tim im not playing anymore

i ded without bless :) and i lost around 50kk aka 10 bp of holding soft boots and prismatic legs :) can some1 give me some cash? lovac msg me

Back