• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux Gesior 1.0 Errors.

Joriku

Working in the mines, need something?
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
Joriku
Getting alot of trouble with Gesior or Linux Ubuntu 18.04
The issue(Cannot create an account, cannot reinstall Gesior).
Folder Permissions:
chown -R www-data:www-data /var/www/html
and
chmod -R 755 /var/www/html
Errors:
No news. Go forum and make new thread on board News.
Query:SELECT players.name, z_forum.post_text, z_forum.post_topic, z_forum.post_smile, z_forum.id, z_forum.replies, z_forum.post_date FROM players, z_forum WHERE players.id = z_forum.author_guid AND z_forum.section = 1 AND z_forum.first_post = z_forum.id AND z_forum.post_topic='News Ticker' ORDER BY z_forum.last_post DESC LIMIT 5
SQLSTATE:00000
Driver code:
Error message:
Query:SELECT players.name, z_forum.post_text, z_forum.post_topic, z_forum.post_smile, z_forum.id, z_forum.replies, z_forum.post_date FROM players, z_forum WHERE players.id = z_forum.author_guid AND z_forum.section = 1 AND z_forum.first_post = z_forum.id AND z_forum.post_topic='Featured Article' ORDER BY z_forum.last_post DESC LIMIT 1
Driver code:
Error message:
Query:SELECT players.name, z_forum.post_text, z_forum.post_topic, z_forum.post_smile, z_forum.id, z_forum.replies, z_forum.post_date FROM players, z_forum WHERE players.id = z_forum.author_guid AND z_forum.post_topic!='News Ticker' AND z_forum.post_topic!='Featured Article' AND z_forum.section = 1 AND z_forum.first_post = z_forum.id ORDER BY z_forum.last_post DESC LIMIT 6
Driver code:
Error message:
------------------------

Query:SELECT id, name, password, premdays, lastday, email, key, create_ip, creation, premium_points, page_access, location, rlname, email_new, email_new_time, email_code, next_email, last_post, flag FROM accounts WHERE name = 'slamos'
Driver code:
Error message:

Last edited:
I still need help, haven't tried anything different yet because I do not know how to proceed.
If anyone could give me a hint or somewhere to start, that'd be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
The SQL statements are not reporting any error. Are you missing any other one?
Did you check the database to see if the entries are there?
Tried to install it agin.
The Add Samples are empty and I cannot put a password onto the step 5.

Back