• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Giving Out a Level 200ED on Premia! [CHECK THIS OUT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Mark

Reaction score
I've gotten tired of selling my characters and have now decided to give away my Druid for fun. If you want the character you have to follow the rules below when posting.

Rules:
  • You have to be specific why you of all the people deserve it.
  • You have to be interesting when telling why you deserve it.
  • If you offtopic or misslead me with your post, you are automatically disqualified.

When you have written why you should have the character, following all the rules above. You should type me a small story, whichever story fascinates me most probably will get the character.

Game ends at 2012-04-01
Have fun! :)

Last edited:
I'm not sure whether I can be too specific nor interesting, but I'm going to give this a shoot as I always wanted such a character :)!

I do start off with that I had two characters above level 100, both were Knights. I also had a druid that I managed to reach level 87 at before getting hacked (same account!). All these characters took their final levels just within some months, but I have never reach any higher level because I've been quite unlucky as you see :( I have been considering purchasing a character but a friend of mine did that and got scammed pretty badly, therefore I lost the interest of buying characters and even if it wouldn't be a scam I thought that I'm over with Tibia. The reason I would like to get this character is that I sort of deserve it, I'm not saying that you owe me or whatsoever but I just got a feeling that my Tibian career has been quite bumpy and never downhill.
I would love to own a level 200ED, especially when it's on the world that I always wanted to play but never really did..

Once upon a time there was a boy called Arcar Zaturum that had a famous phrase:

"I want this char just so I can transfer it to Lunara and war with it."

The end

Story here: http://otland.net/f253/giving-out-level-200ed-premia-check-out-154825/index4.html#post1492864

I don't bot/cheat and I actually enjoy the game. I'm nice, helpful and generous in general to those who deserve it. I've tried to start Premia but another char from scratch felt too much now when I got less time to play, reaching an OK level to start having fun would therefore take rather long time. Note: I play manual. Giving me this character would be greatly appreciated as I'd save a lot of time and get more time to actually have some fun without having to hunt for months. It's kinda frustrating seeing "everyone" having high levels these days because of botting and that they even continue after reaching the fun levels. I'd like to have the chance of playing a high level char which I would probably not reach at this point of time as well as playing on a pvp world.

I'm sure Chris would appreciate my company as well.

Last edited:
I spent 31k on candies and gave it to people at Thais. I like to help players, mostly polish people because they are funny.
I don't deserve this character, I never spent any money on premium, I always got it for gold or for free because of friends.

To keep it short...

I'm OZKL, the real fucking OZKL. I deserve accountz.

I already have a high level mage on Premia, and would very much appreciate the accompany of Zisly. If you were to give him your character, you would not only make him happy, but me as well. Why not kill two birds with one stone, hehehe? ;-)

Regardless of whomever gets it... kudos to you for this selfless act! Well done mate!

Hello.

I deserve it because I have best pvp in tibia. Since I was 9 years old I have owned everyone and I still do and therefore this character will belong to me.

There once was a young adventurer name PotatoSkin. This adventurer roamed the lands of Tibia for years until he grew weary of exploring the lands and hung up his sword and shield. PotatoSkin never once, had something else help him on his adventures, rather he did them all by himself and by his own 2 hands. PotatoSkin was a friendly and helpful person and never let anyone down. If he was to once again roam the lands of Tibia, he would do it as a Level 200 Elder Druid.

Long story short, I don't bot nor am I mean to anyone at all. I have played tibia for years and I would very much so like to get back into it. I had a 256 EK, though I sold it to a good friend of mine, so it would be nice to start back on top.

Well never had a lvl 100+ so a 200+ would be amazing :)

^.^ potatoe, urs was the only one i even bothered reading :p, i wont sign up cuz im terrible at writing (in my opinion) and i dont deserve such honor >.>

The war everyone thought would end after Tectonix the level 404 Elite Knight has fallen.. but they were wrong. Elixer the level 200 Elder druid came bashing through summoning uprearing glacial winds and frenzy plants everywhere.. everyone lost hope, many were falling to this strange person. Elixer thus started to rejuvenate Tectonix back to life and slaughtering the rest of the players in the war.

alright ill give it a try but itll suck, i asure u

we had been stuck on the island for almost a month now. as the days worn on we began to give up hope
just as we thought all hope was lost, we saw something in the horizon, we could not believe it, twas nothing
but the one and only, Elixer, the level 200 druid, we cried for help and help, of course, came our way.
i have never forgotten that day, for that is also the day i met not only a legend, but my greatest friend

Iv'e never reached 100 in rl, and iv'e spent loads of time playing tibia 5~ years mostly on open tibia's and i would really like to know what it would feel to own a real high character, I'm not a noob either, and i'm real good in pvp :]!

So, Plx gimme char :*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back