• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@GMS /Staff

Xon vanetta

Hurr ...... DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Reaction score
thank you for still be active and doing a better server!!!!

"asslick, asslick and more asslick"
No kidding its the best ot i ever played!!!

Thank you for doing this for all the players!

<3

PS:no flame!

As he said, this is the best of all OTServer.
Do not let stupid people devalue the excellent work you and your team do.

Keep doing the great job and thanks for this OTServer

Ps. Sorry for bad english

@Xon, it doesn't count me eh! HAHA <3

And about this server... Everyone know that is the best server ever... So we can call 'Tibia 2'?

Seriously, you cannot find any another better than this one!

For GMs and another Tutors: Guys, great job and keep it up!

Only there is one thing - People like Creon can't be patient and for them it's like very easy to do this things.

@Creon, if you think that it's easy to put everything so go and try to do.

Only there is one thing - People like Creon can't be patient and for them it's like very easy to do this things.

@Creon, if you think that it's easy to put everything so go and try to do.

I didn't say it was easy, did I? I'm simply saying, Zao was added in the 8.6 update, which was two years ago. They can at least put a little bit of work into it from time to time, or let us know where they're at in the progress of it.

I also understand that it most likely wont be implemented, seeing as its donar items. Will we expect to see it when Cip adds new items and you can switch out the donars?

All I'm saying is, communication would be nice ;)