• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Going full-time on YouTube - I need your Feedback!

Btw. Do you happen to wanna record some csgo games with me(maybee at weekend when im free) and chitchat a lil?
Regards,
Damon

Wow nice to hear that man! Thanks :D
edit: Didn't see your post damon, it just randomly appeared haha. Sure we can play sometime =) Going on winter holiday this weekend though so it's going to be after that

Good work so far, the only thing I would like to suggest is that you try reviewing some other games except those mainstream ones. Like literally every gaming channel is doing CoD/LoL, try to dig some other stuff too and also keep track of what new games are coming out every day (you can find some great sales on Steam) and try to be the first to review them and upload videos about them.

Good luck and props for choosing to follow your dreams :]

Thanks. IF you have any suggestions for games feel free to ask! :)

The biggest drawback for me atm is the stuttering you make and the time it takes for you to explain simple things.
Other than that keep up the good work. I tried YT too, but gave up as I am too much of a lazy person, and my PC is currently a lil' outdated.

Also, you might want to go for starbound beta. It's on the trend atm, and it's a sandbox, meaning your content will be unique.

Basically sci-fi Terraria. (platform minecraft, if you don't know that one)

Last edited:
The biggest drawback for me atm is the stuttering you make and the time it takes for you to explain simple things.
Other than that keep up the good work. I tried YT too, but gave up as I am too much of a lazy person, and my PC is currently a lil' outdated.

Also, you might want to go for starbound beta. It's on the trend atm, and it's a sandbox, meaning your content will be unique.

Basically sci-fi Terraria. (platform minecraft, if you don't know that one)

So for you it's mainly the english that's bothering you? I'll try to get better but it will take some time. Thanks :)

So for you it's mainly the english that's bothering you? I'll try to get better but it will take some time. Thanks :)
Nah, rather the obvious topics that everybody already knows/understands. It's like you're trying to explain what 2 multiplied by 2 is sometimes.

e.g. it took you over a 1 and a half a minute to explain that you're going somewhere and will not be making any videos, and another 2 minutes how you're gonna make juking videos.

Hey Axas,

Thanks for the explanation. After listening to my videos I indeed noticed what you are trying to say here. It will be worked on.

If there is anything else that you didn't like about the video, please let me know.

Kind regards,

HDCommentary

Back