• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Guess the worst team!

He tried it many times but it doesn't seem to work. We don't know either.

But even if it wasn't possible to change it; its fucking lame what Velixun and his friends are doing. Lame as hell. Really.

Call the network provider for it. i guess they done it so you cant change it that easy. maybe get a proxy to hide but it will still able to ping him...

one simple fact, if you need to ping people to kill them it shows you are 0 skilled tardek.
it's like it hard to kill him without pinging, but thats all you know so wot can we do.

kill a 290+ ek solo GG
i mean the old times you couldnt even kill me with 8 ppl... and its fun since knowing that like 50% of all players here knows his ip he doesnt really care big about it..

to much work to read all this but about the tree thing ingame trees can block players and you can make traps with them if you could pvp you would know this :D

one simple fact, if you need to ping people to kill them it shows you are 0 skilled tardek.
it's like it hard to kill him without pinging, but thats all you know so wot can we do.

He tried it many times but it doesn't seem to work. We don't know either.

But even if it wasn't possible to change it; its fucking lame what Velixun and his friends are doing. Lame as hell. Really.

If you didn't know before why I hate Yosef is because when I got kicked from RLD he tricked me that I was not, and he was in my house and he stole tons of items.. I gave him a chance to give it back and he wouldn't, so I cleaned Eccim's house to get my own items back, and since I didn't then I kept Eccims items.

After that Yosef got my ip, probably from Ansikte and spread it to everyone, told me he would ping me with cmd < funny lol.. And he posted my ip in advertising, local chat and asking Ty My Fanz to ping me.

Now who's the big bad wolf? I did fucking nothing to anybody of you except helping.. You guys are a bunch of retards, at least you were.. When we were in a defense a looong time ago when Insanity Boltz was playing rambo - someone got kicked (netkick) in RLD and I was the only one who understood it and kept healing him so he wouldn't die, I had some friends in RLD, Nzak left because you sucked and I came with him. Estelle gave me her char because of a reason.. Hmm I was her friend, maybe?

I remember when Morgaroth spawned and Eccim was the only druid to come, when he was almost there the Morgaroth died because me and yosef pot each other and maybe some MS's UH'd us.. When Eccim came Yosef said "noo you weren't here, u dont get loot" - Because he wants more to himself.

The guy is a bitch, he always were.. He started everything and ofc I get the shit as well.. I don't care about that piece of shit, enjoy your new members and I hope they will enhance your team.
I'm not gonna get run over like a bitch, especially not by you, so fuck you. I don't regret nothing.

There you go, a long fucking story of why I hate Yosef. He's the only one I ever sneaked, and ofc you Ice Meto on Rin Azhari because we thought it was funny when you ran fast as fuck to depot to avoid dying :p
That you even thought we tried to kill you with 2 people is amazing

If you didn't know before why I hate Yosef is because when I got kicked from RLD he tricked me that I was not, and he was in my house and he stole tons of items.. I gave him a chance to give it back and he wouldn't, so I cleaned Eccim's house to get my own items back, and since I didn't then I kept Eccims items.

After that Yosef got my ip, probably from Ansikte and spread it to everyone, told me he would ping me with cmd < funny lol.. And he posted my ip in advertising, local chat and asking Ty My Fanz to ping me.

Now who's the big bad wolf? I did fucking nothing to anybody of you except helping.. You guys are a bunch of retards, at least you were.. When we were in a defense a looong time ago when Insanity Boltz was playing rambo - someone got kicked (netkick) in RLD and I was the only one who understood it and kept healing him so he wouldn't die, I had some friends in RLD, Nzak left because you sucked and I came with him. Estelle gave me her char because of a reason.. Hmm I was her friend, maybe?

I remember when Morgaroth spawned and Eccim was the only druid to come, when he was almost there the Morgaroth died because me and yosef pot each other and maybe some MS's UH'd us.. When Eccim came Yosef said "noo you weren't here, u dont get loot" - Because he wants more to himself.

The guy is a bitch, he always were.. He started everything and ofc I get the shit as well.. I don't care about that piece of shit, enjoy your new members and I hope they will enhance your team.
I'm not gonna get run over like a bitch, especially not by you, so fuck you. I don't regret nothing.

There you go, a long fucking story of why I hate Yosef. He's the only one I ever sneaked, and ofc you Ice Meto on Rin Azhari because we thought it was funny when you ran fast as fuck to depot to avoid dying :p

im not gonna bother with the rest of the reply except for the fact that nzak, did not leave, I kicked him the same day I kicked you, because, you both sucked

Compared to you we're gods

and ofc "You won't bother" since I'm right

so suck a niggadick and choke bitch

Cant really see any reason why u should steal from eccim when it was yosef that stole from u..

Cant really see any reason why u should steal from eccim when it was yosef that stole from u..

I just said, I was not gonna get run over like that.. So I took his to get my shit back.. + Payback. Are you stupid?

Also said I don't regret anything

I just said, I was not gonna get run over like that.. So I took his to get my shit back.. + Payback. Are you stupid?

Your the one who is stupid over here, comming in this thread, telling shit about yosef, admitting you stole from Eccim, being a real retard.
i think your just mad because Ansikte kicked your little gay ass, thats when you realized you had no friends and you started to live in venore swamps with nobody around you, you started botting 24/7 on your "powerful" sorcerer and now you think you mean something? You mean nothing.. go it? Pathatic person.

Your the one who is stupid over here, comming in this thread, telling shit about yosef, admitting you stole from Eccim, being a real retard.
i think your just mad because Ansikte kicked your little gay ass, thats when you realized you had no friends and you started to live in venore swamps with nobody around you, you started botting 24/7 on your "powerful" sorcerer and now you think you mean something? You mean nothing.. go it? Pathatic person.

Nice spelling, I did clean Eccims house, and everybody knows it.
I didn't get sad when Ansikte kicked me, why the fuck would I be sad? RLD was only the leading guild because we had no enemies, also I had friends lol. Your insults sucks dick, and btw, you spell it like this: "pathetic".

I was backstabbed so why the fuck wouldn't I get my payback? Only a fool would let him get backstabbed and leave it be.

Last edited:

Well then u shouldnt be a whiny baby about yosef stole from u.

..Trees contribute oxygen. Unless you mean ingame trees. Even if you didn't then, you will now.
There is noneed of oxygen in tibia!
thump_5992657cebollitaanimatedoni.gif

Back