• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GUILD BR RECRUIT ONLY BRAZILIAN/PORTUGAL PLAYERS !!

Dude, Fatima can't war, only RPG cause he is a charlover.
Also, he is a Freak human, no lifer.... kkkkkkkkkk
next... You dosen't want team for your guild, you want X computer to enter on tibia with X amout of chars, and become configured with MAGEBOT to put Fati leader and do combo ;9 kkkkkkk

The gameplay of br's.

fatima, pls invit me to yer guild. i make you drawing and i play every day on tibia, 8 hours. wow

my nickname is:
Fatima Sexybunny

if you no want me in yer guild then i have problem with u and mi frends fek u ep!

does your whole life revolve around tibia? youre 19! youre a girl and pretty, try going out. stop logging in and enjoy your life ! im sure you still have one !!

Don't you get tired of power gaming? I get tired after 1 week, 3-4 hours per day just team hunting and need a break for a couple of months.

br guild and u writing in english fatima? Kd a moral do portugues? u don't even know it!
Hoow coome?

He/she, i don't care about gender on tibia.
For me, Fatima is a man util can see that i are worng.

both, i think, like a hermaphrodite

free bananas for all brazuka ppl !!banana princess leader xD

gib me inv to ur guild or i report u

opaskopaskopaskopask

Back