• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Happy Holidays!

Siramix

CEO
Senator
Premium User
Reaction score
Hello all ShadowCores players.

I just wanted to wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year! I know I can speak for the content development team too, but I choose not to do so if they have any type of event in mind. I hope you all will have a wonderful Christmas and that you all will take care. I wish you also a Happy New Year and all the best in 2013. Last but not least, thank you for this year (although I have not been around long) and hope that next year will be just as successful!

happyholidays2012.jpg

We in the tutor group would like to thank all players for your questions and it makes us really happy to spread our knowledge to you. We also want to thank you all for your awesome feedback. See you in 2013!

Happy holidays and see you in game!
Your ShadowCores Tutors.

Hey! I would like to thank to all players for your questions and everything, it makes us really happy how Siramix said, I really like to help people when they need someone for something. Some of players think that they are "Noobs", but no way! They are really nice people and friendly :)
We never said that don't ask us stupid questions, but sometimes people just think that it's funny doing this, so not really because another thing is just chatting and another helping people by trying to understand your question and what do you mean, I don't know if I'm explaining well this, but anyways.
Please don't forget to ask general questions to us in Help Channel, it can be also by private messages on Forum or in-game!

Also check our online status in here whenever you need something: Support - ShadowCores

I wish you happy holidays and have fun!
Your ShadowCores Tutors. :)

Last edited:
Back