• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[HD MOVIE] Validus vs RLD

Nice movie bro. Best one yet I think. Funny how ice meta talks all that shit and after he dies one time instead of coming back on his main char to fight he comes back on a nub char. Charlover? :(

Before u watch i wanna let u know that this video its just made bcs i wanted to test new FULL SCREEN HD recording.

RLD was playing very very defensive so its kinda boring we get mass debug also.

But anyway here u go watch in FULL SCREEN 720p HD :thumbup:

[WAR MOVIE] Validus Vs RLD - YouTube

Doesn't seem like I could comment the video @YouTube..

Nice that you used both Sick Puppies and In Flames in this video! :)

Last edited:
I don't remember disguising myself as an angel statue, nice movie once again!

I can agree to the fact that you only show the kills that you, as Validus, made.

But it's a bit lame to put it stupid comments like "they stacked again". Especially when a lot of you died there.

We came, we tried, we lost, we tried again and we lost again. But we had fun. So leave these comments out the next video you make.

Would be appreciated.

go sleep didnt se all frags That was made by you :p

They showed Flomen so please dont tell me only our frags :p

I can agree to the fact that you only show the kills that you, as Validus, made.

But it's a bit lame to put it stupid comments like "they stacked again". Especially when a lot of you died there.

We came, we tried, we lost, we tried again and we lost again. But we had fun. So leave these comments out the next video you make.

Would be appreciated.

That's the thing, he shows the whole clip to show everybody who died, on both sides and the only part he cuts in the movie is when you guys stacked, that's why he mentioned it because it's no interesting thing about stack battles..

That's the thing, he shows the whole clip to show everybody who died, on both sides and the only part he cuts in the movie is when you guys stacked, that's why he mentioned it because it's no interesting thing about stack battles..

Exactly, also this stupid debug ruined the clip it took me like 5 min to setup bots lolz

go sleep didnt se all frags That was made by you :p

They showed Flomen so please dont tell me only our frags :p

He showed Flomen and one another, while we killed a lot of you in the stack north.

And that part is exactly where we made all the kills.

Exactly, also this stupid debug ruined the clip it took me like 5 min to setup bots lolz

They are your movies, and you can do whatever you want it. Just saying its lame and decreases the credibility of your movie.

He showed Flomen and one another, while we killed a lot of you in the stack north.

Well i didnt se go sleep close to the stack north... he was running around kinda ... as you can se in the clips :p

Wtf would he show YOUR frags in OUR movie for? If you want a movie of your frags make one your fckin self.

They are your movies, and you can do whatever you want it. Just saying its lame and decreases the credibility of your movie.

Wtf would he show YOUR frags in OUR movie for? If you want a movie of your frags make one your fckin self.

There you go. Retard. Just stating my opinion.

at 06:03

28000218.jpg

There you go. Retard. Just stating my opinion.

Your opinion is retarded.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe if you would have came back on your main instead of your nub character you would have gotten more frags on cam. :(. Cry is free however.

Back