• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Heroes of Newerth (HoN)

C-C-C-Combobreaker

HoN has been creating way too many & overpowered heroes.

Have you faced a Ra-Monarch lane? Ridiculous S2-hero combo, Immobilize-silence-stun + slow + Ra's ridiculous AOE damage.

Cthuluphant: a stupid junglehero which is way too easy to farm with and if you do not wish to jungle put him on lane with a Demented Shaman and simply push the first wave of creeps on your opponent to 1-shot them with the DS heal + Cthulu stun. Don't mention that with the free tank ability + aura slow Cthulu is an unkillable beast mid-lategame with just decent farm and he also have an AOE ultimate which have potential to do 1000 magic damage at level 3.

What else is there? Oh Monkey King? A potential agilitycarry which has multiple escape mechanisms and early-mid game with the right settings can combo around 600-700 damage if I am not mistaken.

Long-story-short S2 has been creating way too many heroes which fulfill multiple roles, look at the latest heroes: Lord Salforis and Gemini both are potential carries with their abilites boosting them somewhat later in the game(escpecially Gemini with a dual-attack passive + stun-escape mechanism).

Quite interesting how the majority of the "S2-heroes" have some kind of escape mechanism whether it is a kind of blink or invisibility, some even have both.
Where is the love for original heroes such as Hammerstorm/Andromeda? Simple stuns and scaling abilities to teamfights-skirmishes into mid-lategame.

Wall of text right here just felt to release some anger I've secretly been hiding because of the current situation with HoN and that I really want Dota 2. :ninja::ninja::ninja:

They will not release any patch (which affects the game) until NASL finals are over, hopefully HoN 3.0 will be released after that or if not, Christmas. :ninja:

With enough encouragement I will begin to stream at twitch.tv/gladanoobar

Might stream just randomly(HoN/Dota2) when I feel like or when a friend want me to, only problem is my ping seems to increase with about a 100-150ms in HoN.

Any HoN-players still alive? trolol:ninja:

Yeah it is so amazing game and i was not familiar with this game before but when i checked the trailer i become a fan of this game.

Ima playing hon and i played about 3500+ games and about 1847 mmr!

Demented shaman is my favourite!

Ates :D but they reseted the stats too! You probably remember, ATES.TR but they reseted the stats and i kinda stoped play mm! :( 1600 mmr atm but i still call myself a 1847 mmr because i had it for real! :(. It was Ates.trs account before but since he is my oncle we kinda shared it and i got it 1 and a half year ago :).
BTW, I just played about 2200 games or something at that acc and i had a free account with 600 games played and another with 200 and some free accs with 150 games played so i counted it up and i got up at 3500+ games

OMGOMGOMGOMGOGM ZNOTE PLAYING TOO????????????????????? 1514 mmr is cool anyways but he probably just started. "WOW"

I mean he probably havent geeked the game as much as i did! :D ima playing about 20-30 games a day and i profit about 200-250 silver coins a day!

Hon competitive scene is dead lol, so much drama even MSI fallen apart and now tDm

Hontour is no rescue and was announced 12+(?) months ago :ninja:

<insert moneygrabgame here>

HoN is dead a long time ago.. only graphics whores still play it
COMPETITIVE hon is pretty dead but not hon itself, there's like 70k players online and just a few month ago there were 50k~

OMGOMGOMGOMGOGM ZNOTE PLAYING TOO????????????????????? 1514 mmr is cool anyways but he probably just started. "WOW"

I mean he probably havent geeked the game as much as i did! :D ima playing about 20-30 games a day and i profit about 200-250 silver coins a day!

20-30 games and 200-250 coins? GG Bro

Back