• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hi I'm New.

RaRFtv

Reaction score
Hi Everybody, I started a couple days ago in this server, so far I have really liked it but I don't know anybody in here so if you would like to play or make some quests together I would be glad to join in your team.

Who of you guys use Ventrilo or skype?, is there a PRO team in this server? which guild rules it, etc?

I consider myself a nice guy with a fair amount of skill in rl tibia and I know the importance of having a team so I would be glad to start knowing some people in here. I don´t know too much about hunting places for lvls 200+ so it would be nice if someone could give me some tips etc… (I learn fast).

Thanks for your attention.
RaRFtv.

We dont gonna accept more transfers, so stop that or u are hunted.

AUHAHSUUHASHASHAHSHASHSH

joke, but probably u gonna die for me or my team.

See u on game my friend.

<3

Loreci, who are you to hunt any newcomer or something?
Just have fun with your team and don't disturb any newcomer and power abusing!

@RaRFtv.
Welcome to ShadowCores!
Please add me in-game and my name is Dyablo, I'm level 200 Elder Druid and if you need any help then send me a private message!

well, im new in the server too, as i play rl i know almost every hunting place for lvls 150+ so, if u want hint/tips msg me ingame (imperial hunter)

@Loreci, ok see you in game man.

@Dyablo, Thanks, I will add you :)

@Imperial Hunter, Nice maybe we could go hunt together

My main is an Elder Druid by the way =)

Welcome to ShadowCores RaRFtv!

If you want a helping hand on this server be sure to poke me in a PM and I'll get you some startinggear:)
Enjoy your stay!
Kinda regards,
Lady stark

AUHAHSUUHASHASHAHSHASHSH

See u on game my friend.

<3
ohhh brazilian team, ofc they just know play with combo bot.

AUHAHSUUHASHASHAHSHASHSH

See u on game my friend.

<3

heard that one b4 , killed u 3 times after i heard it , nothing happened after.

Back