• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

House competition made Dyablo cry...

YourMumGoesWoof

Reaction score
21:15 Dyablo [198]: CONGRATULATIONS FOR PEOPLE WHO TRIED TO PARTICIPATE THIS HOUSE COMPETITION CONTEST AND WASTING TIME FOR DECORATING! I THINK PPL WHO WON WAS WORST HOUSE THAN PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T WON! REALLY CONGRATZ XD

Its ok Dyablo, it was an event meant for fun, no need to slit your wrists!

I love how there was so much drama.
Although I agree there were some bad choices, but seriously, the drama going on in there XD

I love how there was so much drama.
Although I agree there were some bad choices, but seriously, the drama going on in there XD

Drama was going down because no one showed her tits,
Dyablo was sad about no tits tho.

And yeah, congratulations to all
Ayozwin Zkor, Villah, Kite, Tomthefeg, Meccim and Zakver or who.

I admit it was very funny to participate in the prize ceremony and the contest too! But I'm not sure that I agree with who won :(

Within 10000 people watching me nigger? Get a life \o

And I no one cry for this game and maybe you did it many time noob.

2 out of 6 on the winning list was in our team and guess what,They acctually has the 2 houses with the most creative decoration... Cut the corrupt shit, its getting old....

Some people just can't take it that other people are better.. to solve this problem? Ignore them!

So just because eccim and tomtejefhel were with the judges i cannot participate, but if i do and i win they are corrupt? Ofcourse not. I dont know how they voted but there are four judges. If it was a 10 point system, and tomte and eccim were corrupt, they would obviously give me 10 points, but then you still have to count the votes of Hani and Mark, and if it was a poorly decorated house they would just give 5 points, which means i would get 30 out of 40 points. Then i probably wouldnt win, so indeed cut the corruption shit.

So just because eccim and tomtejefhel were with the judges i cannot participate, but if i do and i win they are corrupt? Ofcourse not. I dont know how they voted but there are four judges. If it was a 10 point system, and tomte and eccim were corrupt, they would obviously give me 10 points, but then you still have to count the votes of Hani and Mark, and if it was a poorly decorated house they would just give 5 points, which means i would get 30 out of 40 points. Then i probably wouldnt win, so indeed cut the corruption shit.
So you muted me for saying "unicorns are sexy"
Interesting.

i muted you for saying useless things in the help channel, which is what the mute option is for

Back