• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

House system

Nevanah

Reaction score
Can someone just explain the house system to me ? like ive won a house for 7.2kk and it says the house will be mine after next ss but that cash is still in my bank. does it have to stay there untill the ss? and do we pay rent or what

Can someone just explain the house system to me ? like ive won a house for 7.2kk and it says the house will be mine after next ss but that cash is still in my bank. does it have to stay there untill the ss? and do we pay rent or what
You have to bid on a house here on the website, an auction is ongoing for 24 hours after the first bid has been placed. The player with the highest bid will be the owner of the house at the server save after the auction has ended.

There is no rent, when you win an auction the house is yours if you have enough gold in your bank account.

A house owner who has not logged in for 30 days will lose his/her house.

You can also buy houses from players, the house owner must stand in his house and write !sellhouse player name to initiate the trade.

If you aren't happy with your house you can leave it for someone else to buy, by using the !leavehouse command.

The cash needs to stay in your bank. If it's not in your bank during the next server save, you will be spoiling the auction and it will be available for bidding again after that same server save.

Back