• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How did you start playing Tibia?

i started tibia in 07 my cousin showed it to me then first day i told the brs i dominando and after that day the word dominando lies in the dictionary

I started at the age of 7 almost 11 years ago. I was watchen my cousin play and he showeed me how to play and ya. Been banned off real tibia 3x and forgot acct info ggando. #hailfred #propvp #godmode #cantkillme #salarisgay #lapanohands #fredberon #soflylikeag6 #cantbelikeme #togoodatthisgame #tomanyhashtags #reportforspam #shadowscores #lunarforce #masiyah #tibia #old-war #triforce #tomuchpvp @WayneAKADagon @Tankin

fIHezeB.gif

I was at my sisters boyfriend house and they were locked in the bedroom, this was back in 2007 when I was 8 I believe, and he left his character opened botting he was 198 on Fortera back in those days that was high, so after they had a nice "conversation" on his bedroom I asked him and he showed me how to play the legal way, after some weeks I started botting and got level 93 after some months and I sold that money for some nice cash. And started botting noob facc charts to get money in tibia and sell it for rl money.
There is nothing better then fking ur girl and letting ur char bot ahaha

started in 2002 when there was no waiting list and you had to spam your account and password if the server was full
took me 3 months to get out of rook

Started in 2006, had my first char on honera, my cousins told me to play this, so they made me an account everytime I wanted to play cuz I forgot my accs XD, anyways took me like 1month to leave rook, my char still exists today, and I was shearing it with my bro even tho it was illegal lol.

Started 2006 or 2007 on kyra with my Rl friends :)
Left Rook maybe 2 weeks XD
(With Memory of my KYRA BROR)

Started 2008 , my rl invited me some gaming club, where every1 played Tibia , then i was there every day after school xD First time, we Played Evo 999x Otss for fun, then 2009 we started rl Isara :D then we quit and Had fun in 8.6 otss , Most in Karamy and Ferana.net xD

started 2009 watched my bro 2 years how he play tibia put bots and shits somehow hes rl told me to start and we used to play ( iridia ) - ( eternia ) ( antica ) (hiberna) (elysia) (inferna) (galana)

It all started when I was 9, I saw my friend playing tibia in 2004, then my friend had to go to the bathroom and he told me to sit there and use that potion on myself if I saw any monsters around, that jackass took so long in the bathroom and I decided to press those cute arrows, kept moving till I lured a wave of mobs and died. My friend was a high lvl when he came back he fucked me. I didnt complain about the graphics of the game at all, they were fine to me, decided to play and I started on Astera I believe, made a knight on Astera and a druid on Antica, started on my knight and I met someone ingame and we played together, took me like 1 week to get out of rook, then I found a fantastic way to get fast money, me and my friends had a house, we were sioing people and letting them in then close the door :D so they couldnt get out, some of them paid, some of them reported us till tibia has released the alana sio command, kept playing tibia for 3 years 2004 - 2007 and quitted due to large amount of botters and pathetic updates, then I started playing in my very first ot which was ForgottenL (not rohan) Forgottenl.hopto.org, the very first version in 2009, Forgottenl resetted dozens of times due to hackers and thieves, then I played Spider in 2010, quitted, returned to ForgottenL when it came back up, resetted again in 2011, quitted tibia for 1 year, back to spider, banned on 20 + characters in spider due to misunderstanding and here I am on shadowcores now :D

2006 on Amera, was about 11 years old.. Don't remember shit of rook except it took me ages to get out of..

I was hunting in venore desert killing Scorpions and Lions all the time.. Best memory is that my English was so bad, I asked a lvl 106 if he could be my rl.. While he's from USA and I'm from Sweden
Reason to that is because me and a friend went pking and the guy said "I will call my rl" - Kinda though that RL meant Protector haha

2004~ 10 years ago when I was 6-7 my cousin showed my bro the game and then he showed my sister back then my whole.family shared 1 pc so I was watching my sister play and I saw a mace in rook infront of temple and I told her it was cool I then asked her to make me an acc in like 3 weeks I got to lvl 8 but it was like hr pc time for me sometimes 30 mins xD my uncle was just playing my character and lvling for me me my bro and my sis all had names like salar evolved xD but I only got to like lvl 14 and I played after a random ot and then chaos ot and when the new chaos era came I quit till I was 14
I had a friend when I was 10 I played chaos ot with him

Does she still play?

I was graduating 5th grade and I was playing runescape my new friend Mike told me to try this other game tibia so I did I didn't understand shit about this new game I was killing sheep for hours until mike called me and said are you on Malvern but fuck I made my char on amera

haha, I played runescape from 2nd to 6th grade when I started 7th grade a friend showed me Tibia wich I fell in love with and could sit for hours trying to figure out how to rope yourself up a hole, this was probably 10 or 11 years ago though, first world was Luminera but when I got the hand of things I started playing Antica and I am still playing Antica/Iridia.

gotta love those old graphics though from 7.4-7.6.

still remember when they added the wands and Wand of Inferno was worth over 80k at the time.. memories <3

/almighty.

2002 8 years old cousin showed me it. Died 30+ times in my first 10 levels was rough.

~Eternal Stormstriker~
I've started to play tibia when I was in 6th grade. In august 2003. Was like 12 years old..(Now im 22 years old)
My english was not the best but I it got better by time to time.
I've just moved to the school in 6th grade cuz other school kicked me lol (long story..), anyways, my friends (like 5-6 friends) have played it a lot in school and in our houses, I've downloaded it, tried it and deleted it after 2 days.
I installed it once again after 2-3 days and give it another chance, I became addicted.
-I play tibia since client 7.2
-Since SD was only by ml (15)
-Since UE was lvl 33 and UH lvl 14
-Since mana was +1 after 6 seconds
-Since there was no hotkeys in game till client 8.0
-Since Demon Helmet Quest (DHQ) was Demon Legs quest
-Since Demons was the hardest monster on Tibia.
-Since there was no bots that time.

Where is old Tibia??

*Slibaha Here*
All start when i was 8-9 years (2006 or 2007) when i saw my brother and his friends playing for fun on Tibia, i liked so much so i talked with friends of school and we joined to te experience of tibia playing 1st in Arcania 60(ms)hacked and then Nova (70)pal.
After that, i started played in spanish ots 8.6 type toscania.org and i found some good friends and we passed to PL servers: etherea.hopto.org, then all the history continues in 4 years playing pl on ots 8.6 with four roses ownage vexoria,pytera...and with the pass of years here I am. :)

In memory of: Hijo del miedo,Tornadin,Kenebep,Leison,Gara Mafy,Flofly,Bastian,Druid Kanino. old spanish legends<3
And that all my History =)

Back