• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I have maild to shadowcores staff to account recover:

At the moment I can say that the staff is extremely busy with the upcoming major update. So please just be patient, and I'm glad to see that you created a thread here at the forums.
It will most likely hurry up the process abit, however keep in mind that the staff is small and they need to put as much effort as possible in finshing the upcoming update.

We received your email three days ago and I personally responded to it the same day, asking for more information to be able to actually help you. Please check again, because you have indeed received a response.

I have checked again and i didnt recive your mail could you please send me the first mail again to give you the required information,

Thank you!

We received your email three days ago and I personally responded to it the same day, asking for more information to be able to actually help you. Please check again, because you have indeed received a response.

I think i have been w8ing now around 1-2 months on a respond from mark

I think i have been w8ing now around 1-2 months on a respond from mark

I already told you that the problem with your account is that it is registered to someone elses e-mail. We always consider whoever has the e-mail registered to the account as the real owner and that's why we can't help you.

I already told you that the problem with your account is that it is registered to someone elses e-mail. We always consider whoever has the e-mail registered to the account as the real owner and that's why we can't help you.

Then you dont ask about my ip and then dont respond after. But what to expect