• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Icechaw Awards 2009

This should just be, "who is the highest level?" cos that's all people vote on, just cos a level 500 doesnt die vs 5 ppl doesn't mean he has amazing skills..

Best Knight: Niesamowita sucz aka Faza

Best Paladin: Michael and Pogromczyni~ msg me :p

Best Sorcerer: dont know ;'<

Best Druid: Porucznik

Best PVP'er(s): Fryc

Worst PVP'er(s): Arwyna Cold

Best Power Gamer: Fryc

Biggest Noob: me / player who say "Fri itams please"

Best Guild: Hotsteppers

Worst Guild: Aerials

Best Friend: Porucznik

Best Blocker: Palacz Knight

Best GM: dont know/ nobody ban me then i cant say ; D

Last edited:
LOLOL U MAKE ME LAUGHT ONWED IN EDRON WHEN WE MADE 2 COMBO UE AND KILLED ALL UR TEAM? OMG MAN U ONLY DONT DIE CAUSE U HAVE A F***ING LVL 500 KNIGHT... Come with a mage and we talk...

that day we killed u and all ur team, am i not allowed to play the vocation i like? u cant pvp against a knight or what?

Fakux
Mar 21 2009, 19:36:07 Killed at Level 476 by The Icarus

u have 470 mage u play ur vocation and ill play mine, that day i was lvl 523 and killd u untill i reached lvl 535. u guys sux and now u blame that for my vocation? noobs.. -.- (we managed to kill bonemaster that day when hes was lvl 500 ek.)

u just jealus cus i didnt die or what? this isnt discusion thread about what i will play, if u notic my pre post i typed that UE combo by 12 people was in fibula not in edron by u and ur team, also to notic this is award tread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom