• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

If you dont LOL at this...

owned

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
You have issues..

[video=youtube;9p4MZcjzJpY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p4MZcjzJpY[/video]

May I please have directions to my nearest hospital? I must have some issues for not laughing at a guy saying fuck every 0,5 seconds.

May I please have directions to my nearest hospital? I must have some issues for not laughing at a guy saying fuck every 0,5 seconds.

the videos are a joke, the fact that you dont laugh at his dance makes u have issues. You clearly have no idea who zyzz is. Which prolly makes u fat.

the videos are a joke, the fact that you dont laugh at his dance makes u have issues. You clearly have no idea who zyzz is. Which prolly makes u fat.

Why is his dance funny? Because he's dead? No, I don't get it

So Zyzz is widely known in all sport and training scenes? I found out about him on youtube while just randomly watching through videos. Didn't the guy do drugs and steroids and ended up dead in a sauna in like Thailand or something? is that what we should laugh at?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

What a failure hahahahhahhaaa

(For people who doesn't know what for music he was dancing on, it was Hardcore it's in holland a racist music, I dont know if i was allowed to say this but if i aint then just delete this post please)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

What a failure hahahahhahhaaa

(For people who doesn't know what for music he was dancing on, it was Hardcore it's in holland a racist music, I dont know if i was allowed to say this but if i aint then just delete this post please)
Lol it ain't racist in the Netherlands...
I don't know in which part you live, but in the part where I live it ain't racist at all.

He died of a heart attack. He was an excessive steroid abuser.
That came to me as a shock, I thought Barry Bonds would die quicker!

He wasnt an excessive steroid user lmao. He used steroids for 8 weeks in 2005 when he started working out. Fail

He wasnt an excessive steroid user lmao. He used steroids for 8 weeks in 2005 when he started working out. Fail

He never went in cycles? just one time? why the hell did he ever bother then?

because he was 16 and just starting. He wasn't to bright at the time apparently. and didnt think he had what it took to get big without it. till he realized it wasnt to hard.

Everyone likes different things, and sorry for not knowing every famous person in the world? o-o. I'm not fat by the way.

>Bodybuilding for more than three years
>cardio
>etc
>not knowing who this guy is
>completely irrational stating that not knowing this guy makes you fat
>hurr

Back